Single A State Tournament

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great job the team of Riverside did this week. They beat all odds, beating Grace & Cornersville when no one gave them a chance. Quite a job, enjoyed watching the underdogs pull it off and see the whole town come out in support. Great Job! The community should be able to celebrate a little now....and PROUD!

What a great job the team of Riverside did this week. They beat all odds, beating Grace & Cornersville when no one gave them a chance. Quite a job, enjoyed watching the underdogs pull it off and see the whole town come out in support. Great Job! The community should be able to celebrate a little now....and PROUD!

The Lady Panthers are very special group of Girls. I know,I was with them the entire season. Needless to say they play until the last out. This was the second Lady Panther Softball Team to make it to Spring Fling. The Team in 1996 played two games and went home. I believe everyone knows about our Second Trip. The Pitching duo of Ericca McCormic and Brooke Kenndy where awesome with a combined 4 and 0 record this week. McCormic a Senior and Kennedy a Sophomore with additional arms in the bullpen waiting for their time. This Team Graduated 5 Seniors McCormic, Taylor Johnson(LF), Briana Culpepper(SS), Hannah Hays(3rd)and Laurn Pratt(CF). LP was the young Lady in the Cast. She was injured during the District Tournment at TCA. Keep your eye on Riverside Lady Panther Softball, there are some very talented young ladies on this Team. We are very proud of these young ladies and if you saw them play you would know why...PANTHER PRIDE!!!!