Alcoa Men's BBall Coach Opening?

MMcCroskey

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, big changes at Alcoa Men's Basketball it seems . . . what's the low-down? Who stands out as the possible replacement? The coming year's team was set to make a solid run, or so it seemed. What's the current thinking?

Inquiring minds want to know!

My Alcoa connections say that Shane Wells has applied. However I doubt that is a big surprise.

That is not true at all.

For the ignorant (such as myself), who is Shane Wells? And how are you sure he is or isn't a candidate?

I agree with an earlier post, this will indeed be an interesting hire - hard to think of a more visible coaching position in ET basketball, a lot of tradition here.

For the ignorant (such as myself), who is Shane Wells? And how are you sure he is or isn't a candidate?

He is a boys basketball coach from CAK that came from Lenoir City Boys, before that CAK girls for about 3 hrs, before that Lenoir City Boys again, then it was Loudon Boys, and maybe North Middle School.

I am good friends with someone in the Athletic Office and they showed me the list of applicants.

He is a boys basketball coach from CAK that came from Lenoir City Boys, before that CAK girls for about 3 hrs, before that Lenoir City Boys again, then it was Loudon Boys, and maybe North Middle School.

I am good friends with someone in the Athletic Office and they showed me the list of applicants.

Then you know the boys basketball coach from CAK hasn't applied.

Edited by FLMS