DCA

dcacats1

There has been alot of talk on here recently about our school and our program. I'm here to set the record straight. We have our QB back. Kennedy has been with us this summer and barring any interference from his father will be with us when the season starts. Now his little brother has opted to sit out so that he can transfer next year. Good luck to any school who lets him in, he has talent but dealing with the father isn't worth what the younger kennedy can bring to the table. Our RB situation has been settled and we will be just fine after the dismissal of last years RB. Although he was talented he just couldn't stay out of trouble and had to go. Should be an interesting season and I think we should be able to make a deep run as long as everyone is working together and any friction between players, coaches, and parents does not become a hinderance.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will kids from USN play with DCA football again this year? If so, what go you expect from them? Any thoughts on how that worked out last year? Thanks for sharing any info you see fit - I think it is awesome that USN students finally get to play HS football.

Yeah, football is ok. Still nothing can holdup to a good game of Hackey Sack.

And even better dad can still play! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

There has been alot of talk on here recently about our school and our program. I'm here to set the record straight. We have our QB back. Kennedy has been with us this summer and barring any interference from his father will be with us when the season starts. Now his little brother has opted to sit out so that he can transfer next year. Good luck to any school who lets him in, he has talent but dealing with the father isn't worth what the younger kennedy can bring to the table. Our RB situation has been settled and we will be just fine after the dismissal of last years RB. Although he was talented he just couldn't stay out of trouble and had to go. Should be an interesting season and I think we should be able to make a deep run as long as everyone is working together and any friction between players, coaches, and parents does not become a hinderance.

Who will be the wildcats starting RB? how will he compare to Dismuke?

• 2 weeks later...

How does he compare to Dismuke as a back/player? is he as big and as strong of a runner?

Totally different type of player. Williams was a 3rd string RB last year that was called into action during the season and did well, had 3 games over 100 yards rushing. He's 5'9" about 160- he plays LB on defense. Williams is one of those kids that's not fast but he gains yards on a regular basis. He has the heart of a lion just not the size, I've heard opponents make comments that he is deceiving when you look at his size.

Totally different type of player. Williams was a 3rd string RB last year that was called into action during the season and did well, had 3 games over 100 yards rushing. He's 5'9" about 160- he plays LB on defense. Williams is one of those kids that's not fast but he gains yards on a regular basis. He has the heart of a lion just not the size, I've heard opponents make comments that he is deceiving when you look at his size.

Johnston and Kennedy are very good players, but how about their o-line? Coaching is always good and wouldn't expect anything other than a solid team. Thoughts from fans and foes.

As a highschool football fanatic its great to hear this. i love a competitive east/middle region. As a DCA alum it's great to know they will have a good year. I saw them play several times last year and Kennedy and Johnston are both very good and in sinc with one another. Also, a player that really makes a big difference is Morvant on defense..he's a monster at LB. As for the o-line i know they only lost 2 starters so it should be pretty well off.

As a highschool football fanatic its great to hear this. i love a competitive east/middle region. As a DCA alum it's great to know they will have a good year. I saw them play several times last year and Kennedy and Johnston are both very good and in sinc with one another. Also, a player that really makes a big difference is Morvant on defense..he's a monster at LB. As for the o-line i know they only lost 2 starters so it should be pretty well off.

Thanks for the reply. Knew the offense would be good, but wasn't sure about the defense.