L'County Lady Cats

Guest ohhhyeah

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're are sorry that Rachael and Leah will be leaving the Lady Cats. I understand they really wanted to go back to their home area and be with friends and past players. I do not feel it had anything to do with LCHS or the coaches or present players on the team. I do know that John and Gail Wild loved the Stone girls and looked forward to coaching them for several more years. We will miss Rachael's hard nose play and hustle that she brought to the game. Leah will be a fine player for Loretto the next 4 years. I think

Rachael will have to sit out this year and will get to play her senior for the Lady Mustangs. Good luck to the girls and their parents. The Lady Cats will be fine and move forward to the goals that set, the Gold Ball!

Yeah, right. Where there is smoke, there is fire. I hope it doesn't turn into a "Wild" fire. LCHS lost 2 great players who are good kids as well. Maybe the program won't go up in smoke.

Guest gilessf

I think there is fire in Lawrenceburg , the fire to play the game in away that they have been at the top of Tn. AAA basketball for about 6 or 7 years . They have been on top with Willie Joiner , Stacy Childress and now the Wilds . Lawrenceburg is lucky to have fire and the (Wilds) . It's the kind of program that is on top for the right reasons , hard work , loyal fan support , great kids and great coaching . ;)

Posted by gogold:

That's not the problem at all. So Hope, you can move on and not worry about the Wild's. Go start another fire some where else. The Stone's are great kids, but they wanted to be back down in Loretto.

It is not the Wilds I'm worried about. They are good coaches. It's the people who try to run the show in Lawrence Co. that concerns me, for the Wilds sake. They have no conscious over there. The program needs the Wilds to stay and win a State Championship. It just doesn't look good for the program when good quality kids/players leave, especially when they came to LCHS for the basketball program to start with. But what a blessing for Loretto.

Guest allmighty

i am ;) that you would even say anything like that,those are two great kids who wants to go to loretto.so -please don't say things you don't mean.the only smoke i see there is your fire to start one.if i had a bucket of water i would put you out,have a good day.