Franklin QB Matt Kuivinen receives FBS offer

FHScoachT

The hmmmmmmmmmmm directed towards hogan is due to the fact that the franklin community knows who hogan is. it is no secret among franklin faithful about his true feelings on the qb. as far as matt goes. he is a good qb, not great yet, but good. it is very impressive to see his progression as a player since he had never played qb until he got to franklin. as far as being a true D1 qb i dont know... he has one D1 offer already and after one of their games in the morning, I noticed the Vandy staff talking to him and what looked like his family. good luck to the rebels and matt for the upcoming year.

So Coach or Dad what did they say to him.

This is like a bunch of old women fighting. Dad vs. Hogan! or is it Coach vs. Hogan! Either way you guys are like a bunch of old women!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my son has graduated from franklin two years ago... however, I am very close to the program and the player. my son was a player when hogan was there. I am not a fan of his antics and "loyalty" to the staff. it was told by certain members of the staff, and i will not mention names as it was more than just one coach by the way, about hogans true thoughts of the qb and direction of the staff when he was there. i just think it is funny when success hits how everyone wants to jump on the wagon. this old woman is done time to go check the garden.

Grow some and go talk to the guy, not get on here and snipe at him from behind a screenname.

Don't sit on here and tell someone to "grow some" from behind a screenname also.

Everyone knows the truth about this and lets just get ready for some football.

I'm not taking potshots at someone whose identity is known on here (Hogan) while keeping mine secret(godsoffootball). There is a big difference. If I have issue with anyone, they kow who I am and what the problem is. godsoffootball came on here to hype a kid and slam a coach. Both are pretty immature and the earmarks of a child.

Matt Kuivinen, the 6'4" 220lb senior quarter back from Franklin High School, has recieved an offer from Syracuse University. Kuivinen guided the Rebels to a 9-3 record in 2010 while thowing for 2,100 yards and 14 touchdowns.

Franklin will be participating in Vanderbilt's Music City Classic 7 on 7 passing tournament today.

A fantastic player and kid, I wish him luck during his senior season and what will no doubt be exciting college career!