Centennial Cougars

I will be at all the home games and the most of the local away games. I'm about 6'1, slim, tan, black hair(well, some of it is still black), usually wearing ropers and jeans, and a moustache that comes and goes, lol. I'm pretty easy to spot and usually am a field level fence leaner on the home side.

So lets add this all up, you know my name, the area I live in, the career I am retired from, what I look like, what I wear, and were I will be on most fall friday nights, including the area I am usually in. Anyone is welcome to come say hello. I seriously doubt any of you will, especially powercat, who has not revealed anywhere near the level of information about themselves. And we all know she wont. Oh yeah, I forgot, she thinks she already knows who I am.

Is this coacht, batman or the dating game? Ok were back bachelor #2 tell us a little about yourself....Tune in next time...that's funny rite there TheDanPatrick! :popcorneater:

Is this coacht, batman or the dating game? Ok were back bachelor #2 tell us a little about yourself....Tune in next time...that's funny rite there TheDanPatrick! :popcorneater:

I was shooting for the old batman series where all the questions were asked at the end of the episode, but I nearly fell over laughing with the bachelor #2 comment. Good stuff!! :roflol:

Tune in later at the same coacht time and same coacht channel....

I was shooting for the old batman series where all the questions were asked at the end of the episode, but I nearly fell over laughing with the bachelor #2 comment. Good stuff!! :roflol:

WAM!$%#^ SMACK!(&^$# KAPOW!@%^&*, I bet you can't guess who I am...... my friends call me Mystery! :popcorneater:

good stuff 'tween you and old kids dad - what is next is TACO gonna bring a ROSE for powercat?

well im 47 blonde hair blue eyes 5.11 180 lbs tan good hair wait that is brad pitts details - cmon taco, really were gonna go for a game and look for that description and hope to find you...

told you and i will buy the coffee, met me when i make my journey up from Destin to franklin - no trying to find me at a game -

cool springs starbucks - in fact come one come all and lets swap some stories . . . .

your call next taco ?

good stuff 'tween you and old kids dad - what is next is TACO gonna bring a ROSE for powercat?

well im 47 blonde hair blue eyes 5.11 180 lbs tan good hair wait that is brad pitts details - cmon taco, really were gonna go for a game and look for that description and hope to find you...

told you and i will buy the coffee, met me when i make my journey up from Destin to franklin - no trying to find me at a game -

cool springs starbucks - in fact come one come all and lets swap some stories . . . .

your call next taco ?

I am not in the habit of sitting down for coffee or meals with blowhards that I do not like. I've lived a long happy life because of that.

I have said where I will be so its up to "one and all" to come see me if they want to. So you can pay the ticket price and help support the improving football program at Centennial and as a bonus can come see the illusive yet outspoken taco.

There are no more calls to make. You want to meet me, you meet me on my terms. Simple as that. I'm a grown, old man, and your silly invitations for coffee are a waste of my time and your way of trying to dictate a situation you have no way to control or dictate.

See everyone at a game...well, knowing the cowardice of so many on here, hiding behind screennames, probably not.

I am not in the habit of sitting down for coffee or meals with blowhards that I do not like. I've lived a long happy life because of that.

I have said where I will be so its up to "one and all" to come see me if they want to. So you can pay the ticket price and help support the improving football program at Centennial and as a bonus can come see the illusive yet outspoken taco.

There are no more calls to make. You want to meet me, you meet me on my terms. Simple as that. I'm a grown, old man, and your silly invitations for coffee are a waste of my time and your way of trying to dictate a situation you have no way to control or dictate.

See everyone at a game...well, knowing the cowardice of so many on here, hiding behind screennames, probably not.

Do you wear a hat pulled down over your eyes, a trenchcoat and smoke alot? BTW my name is Mike Singleton, I have two kids that play at Blackman High School. And you? :popcorneater:

Do you wear a hat pulled down over your eyes, a trenchcoat and smoke alot? BTW my name is Mike Singleton, I have two kids that play at Blackman High School. And you? :popcorneater:

Wow...I have said my name on here several times before and people are still asking for it. Why are you even in this? Rutherfod county has its own issues to deal with. Go help the boosters raise money so you can illegally pay your coaches with that money...gab a six pack while you have the school debit card.

Wow...I have said my name on here several times before and people are still asking for it. Why are you even in this? Rutherfod county has its own issues to deal with. Go help the boosters raise money so you can illegally pay your coaches with that money...gab a six pack while you have the school debit card.

Why you skeeered! Nothing illegal about what we did, only how it was done. :popcorneater:

P.S. Spellcheck, use it.

Coward you are the biggest coward of all , you are the one hiding behind a screen name. You keep saying I have said ny name on here- funny we can't find it nor can we locate it anywhere. You keep saying I don't play silly games, we do you hide behind a screen name? It's you that's a loser sorry coward and that is hiding...say your name please stop lying and telling hd you said your name on here before...2 people offered to meet you on here , one gave you his full name and you, will you keep on spinning the issue , you keep being silly, you keep being a coward and you are dodging the issue....

I will donate 100 to chs for our visit taco , so......

Your time is drawing near to whom you really are, time for a Jew screen name......old man whom you say you are but talk like a child, make fun is others like a school girl and for such an old man as you state spread word of pot smoking in indy locker room..........

Phone call to Brian on Monday go say hello..........great guy I met few years back after indy knocked off RHS for the first time, will make sure he keeps an eye if for the silly old man

Coward you are the biggest coward of all , you are the one hiding behind a screen name. You keep saying I have said ny name on here- funny we can't find it nor can we locate it anywhere. You keep saying I don't play silly games, we do you hide behind a screen name? It's you that's a loser sorry coward and that is hiding...say your name please stop lying and telling hd you said your name on here before...2 people offered to meet you on here , one gave you his full name and you, will you keep on spinning the issue , you keep being silly, you keep being a coward and you are dodging the issue....

I will donate 100 to chs for our visit taco , so......

Your time is drawing near to whom you really are, time for a Jew screen name......old man whom you say you are but talk like a child, make fun is others like a school girl and for such an old man as you state spread word of pot smoking in indy locker room..........

Phone call to Brian on Monday go say hello..........great guy I met few years back after indy knocked off RHS for the first time, will make sure he keeps an eye if for the silly old man

Wow...you don't take rejection well, do you? Must have been turned down too many times as a youngster.

Sorry, I am married and dont sit down for coffee when a Tom, Dick, or Harry that asks me out.

Jew name? not even sure what that means. My name has been given. Should have been paying attention.

Now its time for you to go ask some other guy out for coffee. Sorry, but I dont swing that way.

Spell check is the best you can come up with? Thats pretty weak in anyone's book. I expected better from you.

Ok Bachelor #2, Mystery Date, OJ, Ken or what's your name, it's pretty clear you too skeered to tell what your real name is. You continue to hide soo good luck stalking the sideline's at CHS or truckstop parking lots idk. I will say for someone to make the accusations you have made on here and not stand up to those you accuse is well chicken sheet. For the record when you do those things you only make the program you say you support look worse. Which is also hard to do I might add! :popcorneater:

P.S. Maybe you should change your name from taco to chickensheet.