Centennial Cougars

Ok Bachelor #2, Mystery Date, OJ, Ken or what's your name, it's pretty clear you too skeered to tell what your real name is. You continue to hide soo good luck stalking the sideline's at CHS or truckstop parking lots idk. I will say for someone to make the accusations you have made on here and not stand up to those you accuse is well chicken sheet. For the record when you do those things you only make the program you say you support look worse. Which is also hard to do I might add! :popcorneater:

P.S. Maybe you should change your name from taco to chickensheet.

So I have to keep repeating what has already been told for the slow, dense, or inattentive like you and others? Not happening. And then you want to use profanity? Nice. You're a class act. Sounds like a little class envy is getting you from Rutherfod County.

So I have to keep repeating what has already been told for the slow, dense, or inattentive like you and others? Not happening. And then you want to use profanity? Nice. You're a class act. Sounds like a little class envy is getting you from Rutherfod County.

Hey, mykidsdad has very few problems with posters on the T. He is one of the good ones.

Edited by wingman10

Wow...you don't take rejection well, do you? Must have been turned down too many times as a youngster.

Sorry, I am married and dont sit down for coffee when a Tom, Dick, or Harry that asks me out.

Jew name? not even sure what that means. My name has been given. Should have been paying attention.

Now its time for you to go ask some other guy out for coffee. Sorry, but I dont swing that way.

jason eubanks you are killing me here -

Again you try to use petty non-funny jokes to avoid the truth .....

NOW the real question is your sexuality - something is wrong with you when you say "go ask some other guy out for coffee. Sorry, but I dont swing that way." hmmmmmmm makes me want to talk to your wife, and ask her if you are a switch hitter - they always say that those quick to bash are hiding in the closet..

Sorry to break your heart but, my offer to give $100.00 To CHS just for the chance to meet you over a coffee was not a date. Nothing more then sitting down with a cup of coffee, talking football - and the offer was for all and anyone to come out. If you feel happy bring Mrs Eubanks and I will bring my wife if that makes you feel more secure - and no worries my wife is too hot to for you or your wife to swing that way....

YOU HAVE NEVER REPEAT NEVER given your name to anyone on here - and if you have ( which we know you have not ) why would you not give it out again ?

Instead you say find me , i stand along the fence - yeah you are right i will spend my Friday night trying to find you and then you will tell us well i was not at the game ....... I know where to find you on the sidelines....

You have become the the joke of the coacht- all talk no show ALL TALK NO SHOW .... YOU COME OUT AND call out people from hiding behind a screen name, then you get challenged as mykidsdad gave you his full name, powercat and myself more then willing to meet in person and what do you do > you avoid the question, you try to make jokes , you say i have given you my name - You are A COWARD -

hmmmmm maybe even a U of Buffalo player talked about you on coacht........

man, for someone with no ties to CHS you sure are passionate - sure your wife loves it when you leave her home on a friday night to go watch a football game cough cough -

well maybe she likes you leave on Friday night - maybe that is when she swings ----

ouch , makin fun of your wife and still dont wanna say hello to me........

okay - waiting for your reply and the usual , i said my name, i dont meet men , your petty attempts of verbal jabs, your spin.....

Hey guys, this thread seems to have gotten way off subject - this is a forum about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL, not about disrespect and puffing. Most of us believe that high school athletics provides positive influence on the participants - let's try to be good role models for the kids that provide for us entertainment on Friday nights.

Hey guys, this thread seems to have gotten way off subject - this is a forum about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL, not about disrespect and puffing. Most of us believe that high school athletics provides positive influence on the participants - let's try to be good role models for the kids that provide for us entertainment on Friday nights.

Red Robin Red Robin let Taco come over!

Until Fridat Night Football Starts I finds these posters very very entertaining.

So now Red Robin, go cook me a Hamburger and bring me unlimited fries.

Edited by Shag

jason eubanks you are killing me here -

Again you try to use petty non-funny jokes to avoid the truth .....

NOW the real question is your sexuality - something is wrong with you when you say "go ask some other guy out for coffee. Sorry, but I dont swing that way." hmmmmmmm makes me want to talk to your wife, and ask her if you are a switch hitter - they always say that those quick to bash are hiding in the closet..

Sorry to break your heart but, my offer to give $100.00 To CHS just for the chance to meet you over a coffee was not a date. Nothing more then sitting down with a cup of coffee, talking football - and the offer was for all and anyone to come out. If you feel happy bring Mrs Eubanks and I will bring my wife if that makes you feel more secure - and no worries my wife is too hot to for you or your wife to swing that way....

YOU HAVE NEVER REPEAT NEVER given your name to anyone on here - and if you have ( which we know you have not ) why would you not give it out again ?

Instead you say find me , i stand along the fence - yeah you are right i will spend my Friday night trying to find you and then you will tell us well i was not at the game ....... I know where to find you on the sidelines....

You have become the the joke of the coacht- all talk no show ALL TALK NO SHOW .... YOU COME OUT AND call out people from hiding behind a screen name, then you get challenged as mykidsdad gave you his full name, powercat and myself more then willing to meet in person and what do you do > you avoid the question, you try to make jokes , you say i have given you my name - You are A COWARD -

hmmmmm maybe even a U of Buffalo player talked about you on coacht........

man, for someone with no ties to CHS you sure are passionate - sure your wife loves it when you leave her home on a friday night to go watch a football game cough cough -

well maybe she likes you leave on Friday night - maybe that is when she swings ----

ouch , makin fun of your wife and still dont wanna say hello to me........

okay - waiting for your reply and the usual , i said my name, i dont meet men , your petty attempts of verbal jabs, your spin.....

Dolt

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/211506-centennialravenwood-or-summit/page__st__48

Look at post #56

Last name has been posted on coacht before as well, but i will let you dig for it.

Good luck on finding that boyfriend you are willing to pay $100.00 for. Love giving the petty jabs to petty people.

Keep on avoiding the question. Youve been called out ,after you accused others bout hiding behind a screen name.my kids dad gave his full name , myself and powercat offered to meet you.what a lil girl.what a chickensheet, and a liar you are...your game is up we know who you are, we all know your the joke of this board wait you tell.us to find you at a game, then you tell us you gave your name once Jose, then you get made fun of some more & u tell us to find ur last name.

Why the games , we called your bluff and you can't even come clean, all you do is lie, lie lie and avoid the question...

You won't because we know whom you are...

Keep posting, keep hiding ....

You must be into guys as your very homophobic..

Told you meet my wife, I assure you she wouldn't give you the time of day she's out of your league and your right I'm desperate for you how did you guess it don't flatter yourself. Told you eubanks one of your own that you coached is making fun of you and he plays football at u of buffalo...

You are an angry little man, aren't you...based on this post, you must be drunk as well. You are a class act and a great representative of the ignorant masses.

Look everone fired indy coach and current dc at chs Jason eubanks is back with his old line "little man'"

Yes the same coach eubanks aka taco that calls out folks for hiding behind a screen name then then mykidsad gives his full name, powercat & myself offer to meet him @ Game or Starbucks. His reply or lie is a description of himself and where he stands along the gate (okay sure) then when pressed says his name is Jose old indy fan now a chs fanatic, one that even joes all scrimmages and said he's gone to a lot if practices (sorry no son playing & you hit lots of practices and scrimmages your

A) eubanks

B) should be labeled a predator and ordered to keep 3500 yds from schools and children

C) bad marriage and I seen your wife Jenny Craig,lane bryant material

So taco eubanks keeps avoiding the question when he started it by calling others out , last time he said he gave his name Jose and un another post he said he gave his last name to which he lied and never gave his last name...... as mentioned offered to meet him At Starbucks, he for the better part implied I was gay and coming onto him real adult response taco..

Asked again he told me to find him at a game so I could by a ticket to support chs, I offered Starbucks check in hand to chs sports for 100 dollars ......

Told you Jason one of your own ex players called you out, not very happy with you slandering indy with you calling them pot smokers in locker room this kid plays for u of buffalo and just flew out Saturday.....

So keep hiding like a little sissy that you are, be a man with convictionand honor not a liar and one that when calls someone hides like a sissy.

PS better confirm with the wife el taco, she will tell you I'm no little man......

Worry bout stopping and beating Franklin please

Pathetic. Im not Eubanks and you should be banned from coacht for these posts.