FRANKLIN REBELS 2011

callofdooty

And you need spell checker and a hobby besides posting dumb stuff in threads that has nothing to do with the actual thread topic. Your self ignorance is not really something you should be so boastful about.

I only rip on people that try to rip on me. Go back and read. I dont start it, but I do finish it. So start banging away and try to be funny and witty and let your ignorance will shine through as it always does when you post to me. You wont let me down, and it wont be on topic. You are as predictable as you are ignorant.

Stay on topic, not on taco, and let that keyboard flow.

Spell Checker is broken, read the finger! I would also like to recommend anger management. I don't know if you noticed but nobody on her agrees with your take on pretty much anything. So you respond with personal attacks on kids, coaches and programs. When you decide to talk about football, we will talk about football. These are kids 15,16 and 17 year old children. Coaches that probably make about $2.00 an hour and give of themselves year round to try to lead kids into adulthood. And your defending yourself against attacks, look in the mirror #2! :popcorneater:

Spell Checker is broken, read the finger! I would also like to recommend anger management. I don't know if you noticed but nobody on her agrees with your take on pretty much anything. So you respond with personal attacks on kids, coaches and programs. When you decide to talk about football, we will talk about football. These are kids 15,16 and 17 year old children. Coaches that probably make about $2.00 an hour and give of themselves year round to try to lead kids into adulthood. And your defending yourself against attacks, look in the mirror #2! :popcorneater:

You are on here constantly and it took you 18 hours to come op with this response to me? This is the best you could do?

I knew you wouldnt let me down. Ignorance is so predictable.

You give me the finger and tell me I need anger management? Thats too funny.

Please show me somewhere that I attacked first. You cant, but when I respond to an attack, I step hard. I squish bugs like you with ease.

You are on here constantly and it took you 18 hours to come op with this response to me? This is the best you could do?

I knew you wouldnt let me down. Ignorance is so predictable.

You give me the finger and tell me I need anger management? Thats too funny.

Please show me somewhere that I attacked first. You cant, but when I respond to an attack, I step hard. I squish bugs like you with ease.

When little men cast long shadows the suns about to set! Nite Nite taco, good luck at the truck stops! :popcorneater:

Unbelievable and unbridled ignorance.

Youkidsmom loves sunsets and truck stops. I'll tell her hello and send her back home.

I knew you were lot lizard and a pedophile! Pedophilia is a mental disorder, not a sexual orientation or lifestyle choice. Specifically, it is a Paraphilia. The Paraphilias are characterized by recurrent, intense, sexual urges, fantasies, or behaviors that involve unusual objects, activities, or situations.

The fact that YOU stalk the sidelines of a school that you have no kid at is really creepy! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

I knew you were lot lizard and a pedophile! Pedophilia is a mental disorder, not a sexual orientation or lifestyle choice. Specifically, it is a Paraphilia. The Paraphilias are characterized by recurrent, intense, sexual urges, fantasies, or behaviors that involve unusual objects, activities, or situations.

The fact that YOU stalk the sidelines of a school that you have no kid at is really creepy! :popcorneater:

No wonder you mentioned anger management, lol. You are easy to get riled up. I told you, I dont start the attack, but I am very good at ending them. You have entered into a debate you cannot win. And when you throw out words like pedophile to try to gain points, you are at the end of your ability.

The fact that you know and use the term lot lizard (I had to look it up) tells me where you get your action. Does yourkidsmom know this?

Moderators, close this thread and shut this guy up.

Mykidsmom, learn a lesson and dont engage me. You will look the fool and lose. You have done both.

Little men need the last word and now is your chance at it. Now prove to all the little man you are. Little men need that and I am allowing you the opportunity. You wont let me down and you will show all that you indeed are a little man. You have been bested, but to help your ego you can have the last word with no retort from me.

Game over. Now prove me right one last time, little one. Enjoy your last word. You wont hear any more from me.

No wonder you mentioned anger management, lol. You are easy to get riled up. I told you, I dont start the attack, but I am very good at ending them. You have entered into a debate you cannot win. And when you throw out words like pedophile to try to gain points, you are at the end of your ability.

The fact that you know and use the term lot lizard (I had to look it up) tells me where you get your action. Does yourkidsmom know this?

Mykidsmom, learn a lesson and dont engage me. You will look the fool and lose. You have done both.

Little men need the last word and now is your chance at it. Now prove to all the little man you are. Little men need that and I am allowing you the opportunity. You wont let me down and you will show all that you indeed are a little man. You have been bested, but to help your ego you can have the last word with no retort from me.

Game over. Now prove me right one last time, little one. Enjoy your last word. You wont hear any more from me.

Ok Stranger Danger, see you on Dateline. I hope Chris Hanson isn't too hard on you and don't try to run. The cops are waiting for you outside. :popcorneater:

Grammar Alert!

The words do not when spelling them as a contraction should be written as don’t. Taco I think you made the mistake of leaving out a punctuation mark between the n and t. Not try to be a smart @#$ but I thought your spell checking finger may be broken.

I also noticed you spelled would not as wouldnt in an earlier post.

OK!! I now understand.....it is a spell checking finger not a grammar finger.

Does anyone talk footbal in this thread?

Looks like every time someone tried, they would get ambushed with stupiduty. What a mess of a thread.

And it looks like Sir Taco won the day. Sorry mykidsdad, he destroyed you and predicted every move you would make and you played right into his hands. Not that it matters, just an observation about an otherwise useless thread.

Get back to football.

I'm going back to the DII side of things. This is pathetic.