FRANKLIN REBELS 2011

callofdooty

And that brings it back to the point I was making about 20 posts ago to another poster talking about how good they think FHS's freshman team is; it really doesnt matter. If they cant do it in a varsity game, it doesnt matter, and in another year, FHS will be in serious rebuilding mode...with a new head coach to boot.

You know everything,but you know nothing about Centennial's defense.

You know everything,but you know nothing about Centennial's defense.

There is a reason moms dont coach football. They cant focus. Stay on topic. This is about football, not your idiotic posts aimed at me.

Your kid lost his qb spot, no matter what you, daddy, and grand daddy did to try to get it back for him. Its not his fault he was slow, it was yours. Its a little thing called genetics. Now move on from me and stay on topic about the game and the teams, not taco.

Or do I need to go into booster accounts? Or BGA?

There is a reason moms dont coach football. They cant focus. Stay on topic. This is about football, not your idiotic posts aimed at me.

Your kid lost his qb spot, no matter what you, daddy, and grand daddy did to try to get it back for him. Its not his fault he was slow, it was yours. Its a little thing called genetics. Now move on from me and stay on topic about the game and the teams, not taco.

Or do I need to go into booster accounts? Or BGA?

No way a retired mexican dude would know so much. No darn way.

No way a retired mexican dude would know so much. No darn way.

This thread is about FHS football, not your prejudices against Mexicans. Taco has quite the network. Most Williamson County info in no more than a phone call or two away for me.

Stay on topic mom, not on taco. You already embarrassed your son with your behavior two seasons ago. Why make anyone relive it?

You are no longer a cougar. You stopped being one when you betrayed the entire football program and the entire school. You might rethink your screen name here. You have been exposed. Besides, you never post about football, you only post about people. So what is your point being here?

Adios

My magic jumping beans have revealed all. CC is done after this season. Hey I am trying to help you out and keep him around. Maybe he will see this and will stay to prove me wrong.

He's let it slip to some on his staff. Sorry guys, the captain is getting off the sinking ship.

Well since you have all this magic, are you also a wizard???? I am tired of this crap! If you are Eubanks then shame on you. There is no reason you should be making statements like this. Coach Clayton is going nowhere. He is the FHS coach and will be next year. He has told many of us that he likes it here and as long as the school will work with him he will stay. I was one that got on him about his scheduling and I have begun to see what he was thinking. I hated that we were going to KY to play games, but he is trying to get us exposure. Now, we are not allowed to go get exposure. I was told that FHS was the team that was suppose to play Saint X this week but they would not allow us to play them. That is how Riverdale got them. At least we get a little exposure this week with the TV game. Coach Clayton is trying his best to show off players to college scouts but some people do not want that to be done.

Well since you have all this magic, are you also a wizard???? I am tired of this crap! If you are Eubanks then shame on you. There is no reason you should be making statements like this. Coach Clayton is going nowhere. He is the FHS coach and will be next year. He has told many of us that he likes it here and as long as the school will work with him he will stay. I was one that got on him about his scheduling and I have begun to see what he was thinking. I hated that we were going to KY to play games, but he is trying to get us exposure. Now, we are not allowed to go get exposure. I was told that FHS was the team that was suppose to play Saint X this week but they would not allow us to play them. That is how Riverdale got them. At least we get a little exposure this week with the TV game. Coach Clayton is trying his best to show off players to college scouts but some people do not want that to be done.

No shame here.

And be sure to print your post and have it with you at the farewell party for CC.

Like I said before, I am trying to help you keep him by putting this out there. Maybe he will change his mind just to prove me wrong. But I doubt it, he is more concerned about the athletes that are not coming anymore more than what taco says on coacht.

• Upvote 1

FBFORME,

You guys went to KY to play games so you would have the most overrated schedule in the mid-state which you had last year. There is a difference in going out of state to play strong competition and going out of state to play cream puffs. You statement about showing off players to college coaches is ludicrous. What Franklin High kid has been recruited as a big league prospect in the past few years(or for that matter, Brentwood(only Lucas Patrick comes to mind), Indy, Centennial, Page, etc...)? Maybe Kuivenen breaks the mold but he has to get a lot better and mobile. He does have the size.

Face it, this is going to be a down year for the Rebels and probably the other WillCo teams.

Remember, The WillCoGuru knows...............

Exactly. Do you ever think about what you post before you post it? Dang. Talk about cant fix stupid.

Stay on topic, not on taco. This thread is about FHS football, not your fetish with me. Let it go.

Bachelor #2, No! Actually I close my eyes and just start banging on the keyboard and your stupid just comes out! That's weird isn't it? You seem to really have a good time ripping other people, programs and other peoples kids. I think you need counceling! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Bachelor #2, No! Actually I close my eyes and just start banging on the keyboard and your stupid just comes out! That's weird isn't it? You seem to really have a good time ripping other people, programs and other peoples kids. I think you need counceling! :popcorneater:

And you need spell checker and a hobby besides posting dumb stuff in threads that has nothing to do with the actual thread topic. Your self ignorance is not really something you should be so boastful about.

I only rip on people that try to rip on me. Go back and read. I dont start it, but I do finish it. So start banging away and try to be funny and witty and let your ignorance will shine through as it always does when you post to me. You wont let me down, and it wont be on topic. You are as predictable as you are ignorant.

Stay on topic, not on taco, and let that keyboard flow.

And you need spell checker and a hobby besides posting dumb stuff in threads that has nothing to do with the actual thread topic. Your self ignorance is not really something you should be so boastful about.

I only rip on people that try to rip on me. Go back and read. I dont start it, but I do finish it. So start banging away and try to be funny and witty and let your ignorance will shine through as it always does when you post to me. You wont let me down, and it wont be on topic. You are as predictable as you are ignorant.

Stay on topic, not on taco, and let that keyboard flow.

Taco:

You are my hero!

Keep it up. You are very entertaining.

Sorry, I don't need no stinking spell checker.