FRANKLIN REBELS 2011

callofdooty

Everyone enjoys the Taco posts. That is about all there is on here. You posting about in-depth inside info about Centennial and Indy. Player leaving Centennial and going to Franklin. Coach Rector's detailed coaching style. How the program will become a force to be reckoned with. Lots of info and knowledge for a retired first year fan.Add to that the constant denials as to your idenity,which is not needed. Makes for some interesting reading.

You really do have issues with me, don't you?

I am sure everyone is very happy that I provided unknown details of Rector's coaching style. It sure was a mystry to the entire county. Someone else brought up the CHS player leaving. I asked about it. CHS becoming a force to be reckoned with is common knowledge, and what in the world does that have to do with me? I'll gladly take credit, but I'm only a fan, but apparently a much better one than you.

If you pay attention you could get the same info I get. I am good at gathering info and making sense of it.

Please stop hijacking othe's threads with your issues with me. This is a Franklin thread. I was asking Franklin questions and making Franklin comments.

Your obsessive compulsive disorder with me is tiring to all.

This is the first time that I have thought that Taco was not Eubanks. Due to his response, it seems to be that mr Taco is a lawyer. Only a lawyer would be able to put such an elaborate spin on facts.

Say what you want, accuse Franklin of whatever you'd like, and spin them however you'd like to. Facts are facts, and I think that 13-0 says enough for itself.

Cougar fans are like Cubs fans, and Taco has just reitterated this point. "Well, it's looking good for next year!!"

You really do have issues with me, don't you?

I am sure everyone is very happy that I provided unknown details of Rector's coaching style. It sure was a mystry to the entire county. Someone else brought up the CHS player leaving. I asked about it. CHS becoming a force to be reckoned with is common knowledge, and what in the world does that have to do with me? I'll gladly take credit, but I'm only a fan, but apparently a much better one than you.

If you pay attention you could get the same info I get. I am good at gathering info and making sense of it.

Please stop hijacking othe's threads with your issues with me. This is a Franklin thread. I was asking Franklin questions and making Franklin comments.

Your obsessive compulsive disorder with me is tiring to all.

Not really.

excuse me, I mispoke....14-0

0-for a CENTURY for state championships is much more glaring. And one thing that history shows, all schools eventually beat Franklin, and history proves Franklin cant win the big one, never has, and never will. Their shot has passed them by. They couldnt do it when they were the only game in town, they certainly cant do in on the back of Grassland athletes.

I have said repeatedly that I am a new fan of CHS. After an abysmal season at Indy last year, I chose another team to follow. CHS seemed to be exciting and an up and comer, so why not root for the underdog?

I will need you to give me the bio on the players. I havent even seen a roster to really know names yet.

okay aka TACO i find your above statement very interesting and perhaps you can show me the logic in what you mean by

" I am a new fan of CHS. After an abysmal season at Indy last year, I chose another team to follow. CHS seemed to be exciting and an up and comer, so why not root for the underdog? "

you were boasting of CHS and bashing INDY before before Rector was hired - so how can you say a team ( CHS ) that lost its last 5 games by a combined score of 186 - 58 say indy was bad and chs was up and coming -

Indy went 3 - 2 last five games and yes horrible offense thier 2011 defense should be one of the best in the league this year/

see you soon

okay aka TACO i find your above statement very interesting and perhaps you can show me the logic in what you mean by

" I am a new fan of CHS. After an abysmal season at Indy last year, I chose another team to follow. CHS seemed to be exciting and an up and comer, so why not root for the underdog? "

you were boasting of CHS and bashing INDY before before Rector was hired - so how can you say a team ( CHS ) that lost its last 5 games by a combined score of 186 - 58 say indy was bad and chs was up and coming -

Indy went 3 - 2 last five games and yes horrible offense thier 2011 defense should be one of the best in the league this year/

see you soon

I have no need to give you any explanation, but I will. But not on a Franklin thread. Stop hijacking other threads to try to come after me. Why is this so hard for people?

0-for a CENTURY for state championships is much more glaring. And one thing that history shows, all schools eventually beat Franklin, and history proves Franklin cant win the big one, never has, and never will. Their shot has passed them by. They couldnt do it when they were the only game in town, they certainly cant do in on the back of Grassland athletes.

Those "Grassland athletes" have been winning a whole lot more games than your Centennial/Independence or whoever you root for next year athletes.

Those "Grassland athletes" have been winning a whole lot more games than your Centennial/Independence or whoever you root for next year athletes.

Do you really think that? FHS has won on the athletes that came through FSSD, not Grassland. With a rezoning from about 6 years back FHS lost the majority of those FSSD kids, but through recruiting and questionable addresses have been able to get a lot of them to still come to Franklin. Thats not happening any more. They are going to Centennial in droves and the lack of athletic ability of Grassland kids will be impossible to ignore in two years, maybe less.

A five minute conversation with anyone who has been around county football for more than 10 years will tell you exactly this information. Heck, thats where I got it. I guess I am the only one that bothers to ask around and figure it out.

At the half, Siegel is up 28-3.

At the end of the game the score was 35-30. Due to injuries and various other reasons,a lot of sophomores had to step up last night and try to make plays, which resulted in an extremely slow start. However, as everyone at the game saw, once they got it together int he second half they played Rebel football, and proved they're going to be a scary team this year. They would have won if it weren't for a fluke play late in the fourth quarter by siegel.

At the half, Siegel is up 28-3.

Believe me, the Franklin team in the second half of that game was no where to be found the first half. I'm betting on nerves hit all the Franklin kids for the first half. You could tell the players were down, the coaches were mad, and the fans were upset throughout the first half. The coaches didn't take the players into the locker room, instead took them to the side of the stadium to talk. Something good must have been said during that talk because the team looked completely different from the start. The defense had a little swagger on the field and the offense finally started making plays. First half Franklin had a hard time running and catching the ball. Hats off to Kuivinen for staying in the game the way he did; he had hit his receivers multiple times in the hands and the kids were dropping the ball, but after the nerves were gone, the receivers started making plays and the running game took off after putting in a sophomore back. Had Franklin played the first half like they did the second half, the game would have been a blowout. Everybody better watch out for this team assuming the second half team shows up week in and week out now.

• Upvote 1