Smith County vs Whites Creek Scrimmage

scooter

Hold on Sammy. If Maynard had been there he would NOT have been happy. The O line looked terrible considering most started last year. Tackett will get get that fixed

I know this is the3rd day in pads but some looked like they were satisfied they have a starting job and just going through the motion. Bigger ain't always better. Watch #74. It's evident he has the want too. Some of the other big number guys (50-79) better get that want to. It all starts up front. May even think about #35 a big number again. Can't #3 $86,and another or 2 play TE

Termite I can't figure you out Identity wise but I know that you know your stuff, specially regarding the Owls. So I think I'm pretty safe in assuming that you know as well as I do, that when the cat is away the mice will play, or so to speak.

I can gaurantee you that if Coach Maynord had been able to attend the scrimmage you would have seen those boys with their A game in tow. But as youth is prone to they probably felt a little lax with the absence of the Head Man. I'd say after Coach saw that game film he wasn't none to happy with what he saw in the O-line, but considering the circumstances I doubt he was terribly surprised. And I'd bet the farm that the big heavy's have been paying their penance in practice this week. LMBO

That said, I have no doubt that with a rejuvinated Coach Maynord you will see a rejuvinated offensive line. Besides ole buddy that Hero Sandwhich of a front line will be that much better once it get's a big helping of MAYNORDAISE!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancoverage, I've seen enough of you and your Goat on here to know you don't even talk Football. You just troll around these boards looking to antagonize, belittle folks opinions, and start arguments. I however am too old and too seasoned to be pulled into any of your ploys. Unless you or your Goat have something meaningful to say regarding the Game of Football I probably won't be addressing you again.

But in all fairness I will say on the rarest of occasions you have produced a laugh or two. LMBO

The Goat sez: WhiteHouse will destroy Cathrage

Guest Termite

Termite I can't figure you out Identity wise but I know that you know your stuff, specially regarding the Owls. So I think I'm pretty safe in assuming that you know as well as I do, that when the cat is away the mice will play, or so to speak.

I can gaurantee you that if Coach Maynord had been able to attend the scrimmage you would have seen those boys with their A game in tow. But as youth is prone to they probably felt a little lax with the absence of the Head Man. I'd say after Coach saw that game film he wasn't none to happy with what he saw in the O-line, but considering the circumstances I doubt he was terribly surprised. And I'd bet the farm that the big heavy's have been paying their penance in practice this week. LMBO

That said, I have no doubt that with a rejuvinated Coach Maynord you will see a rejuvinated offensive line. Besides ole buddy that Hero Sandwhich of a front line will be that much better once it get's a big helping of MAYNORDAISE!!!

I've. seen a bunch of 1st scrimmages. I alway leave them a little worried. They turn out to be what they are, a scrimmage. Never as bad as they seem

You may ne right. Just part of the plan. In the big picture, SC will be just fine. I have complete confidence in the coaching staff.