Preseason talk

werazzlin

:twisted: glad to see you're feeling better Tex. Maybe you'll make it up for a few matches this year? The Cleveland duals should be a good comparison for ya!!

I heard BC & McCallie will be competing this year and maybe more... You'll have to come up so to add more credence to your devil's advocacy.

Maybe I will feel good enough to get up to Morris town and see some great coaching.

Maybe I will feel good enough to get up to Morris town and see some great coaching.

When's the last time YOU were there? Come up and see wrestling first hand. Add value to your opinions!!! BTW,,, we here DO enjoy seeing all teams wrestle and that includes Ben Smith!! Always worth discussion whether you like it or not. :thumb:

When's the last time YOU were there? Come up and see wrestling first hand. Add value to your opinions!!! BTW,,, we here DO enjoy seeing all teams wrestle and that includes Ben Smith!! Always worth discussion whether you like it or not. :thumb:

Hey Soms, are both your boys gonna be on the mat this year???????????????????