Franklin vs. Siegel

callofdooty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if franklin has not improved it's team speed and size...siegel wins this one! last years team was one of the slowest and smallest 6A teams i have seen in the last 7 years! hopefully they have improved and good luck to both teams...but GO 7AAA!

Last years team also upset a team in the first round that was faster and bigger than them. The Rebels will be well coached and look for the Rebels to win this one by 7.

Yea hope Siegel wins but it should be a close one. Franklin has a nice QB and that was a young team last year. I think it’s a 3 to 7 point game either way but pulling for the stars!!

There is a nasty trend at Siegel...........they consistently have an extremely talented team with poor coaching..........Franklin by 10

Wyantt is defenitely several steps up than the previous head coach. He has that team focused. Look for siegel to be better this year. As for the game, to close for comfort for either side. siegel in a close one 17-14. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by milo118

Yes, Siegel is my team. But, the answer is logical in this. Franklin has been embarrassed this fall in their scrimmages, and Siegel has been very competitive. If anyone doubts me that Siegel will compete for a playoff spot this year, then come out August 19th. Siegel by 10.

The answer is logical? How is picking a team that struggles to make the playoffs every year over a team that has made the playoffs the past 10 years along with 2 state title games a logical pick? Franklin has been playing poorly in scrimmages, but they have been missing nearly 10 players due to injury, including 2 of there best defensive players. Most of the injured players return this week, look for Franklin to win this game by 2 scores.