Warren county football

pioneersfan

NO! Pioneer fans are actually looking forward to the last 5 games thinking we have a shot at going 4-1. The team is getting better each week.

Maybe you need to just worry about basketball and leave football alone!

4-1 uh ??? no, I think I know a little -bit-more about football than you do. I think,I better stick around and continue to be the voice of reason on this thread. BB season can await the all-knowing "SWAMI" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 14pioneers

Uh a 6A school losing to a 1A school 31 to 27 ??? It's time to shut the program down. :angry:

The worst loss in the history of WCHS. Moore Co. has slightly more than 2000 households in whole county. They have struggled all year in 1A. Moore Co. is a bad 1A football team. 19-0 at Half. I know the kids played hard, WC didnt quit, they gave it their all and many other cliche's and reasons are coming. This should never ever happen. Just waiting for all those pep rally types to tell us realistic view guys how we are the problem. Explain to me and all others how it happens to a program that is supposedly getting better with coaches that were hired outside system that had vast football knowledge with 72 players starting this year. If this type loss doesnt make you reevualate then nothing will. Explain it to us smashmouth.

The worst loss in the history of WCHS. Moore Co. has slightly more than 2000 households in whole county. They have struggled all year in 1A. Moore Co. is a bad 1A football team. 19-0 at Half. I know the kids played hard, WC didnt quit, they gave it their all and many other cliche's and reasons are coming. This should never ever happen. Just waiting for all those pep rally types to tell us realistic view guys how we are the problem. Explain to me and all others how it happens to a program that is supposedly getting better with coaches that were hired outside system that had vast football knowledge with 72 players starting this year. If this type loss doesnt make you reevualate then nothing will. Explain it to us smashmouth.

your right we should never loose to a 1a school.You are right we should be better than we are but we are not for whatever reason ..I guarantee you noone is as frustrated as me...but to quit ,shut down the program, NO WAY! I was hopeing for a better season but we are what we are and thats not very good right now. Can we get better? yes certainly ..but will we ? time will tell.the players and coaches need to get there nose to the grindstone and put in extra hours.The main thing is not giving up on the kids they are trying,kids will start quitting ,be sure encourage don't discourage and maybe we can get it right.

anyone who has been around WCHS football knows we scrimmaged Moore county every year and knew they always played us tough so it wasnt a big surprise when they beat us.

3 pics for 11 tonight ,thats tough I havent talked to him much but he is beating himself up quite a bit.

Wow, just wow. I saw this game on schedule and thought there is no chance wc could lose....they found a way. Unbelievable!

No, WC didn't lose the game, Moore County won the game because they wanted it more. I can remember in 1999, MC went to WC for a scrimmage and won the scrimmage. The reason they won that scrimmage was because WC wasn't disciplined. I saw that tonight also.