Trousdale at Macon

BasilDuke

Guest Termite

+1 :roflolk: if they don't put him in the macon county sports hall of fame this year, then it aint a real hall of fame. they should love him in smith county, he once got a personal foul penalty against gordonsville for t

Oalking trash to the railbirds, then after the ref walked off 15 yards, for the penalty, and spotted the ball he went over to it and kicked it at the gordonsville crowd... and the refs tacked on another 15 yards! :roflolk:

I 'm thinking around 1974. Snowy, I don't think the doc knows who Ductman is. Even though he lives up there with them square headed ridgerunners, and has kin in TC, I would still believe he would claim to.be a SC man. #20. I assume that's the McCall y'all speak of.

Edited by Termite

I 'm thinking around 1974. Snowy, I don't think the doc knows who Ductman is. Even though he lives up there with them square headed ridgerunners, and has kin in TC, I would still believe he would claim to.be a SC man. #20. I assume that's the McCall y'all speak of.

swing and a miss! different mccall, but same bloodline. and the duct has fully supported the blue white ever since he quit rooting for the purple and gold back when i played. :D

i've assisted with an orchiectomy or two... both profesionally and argriculturally. the latter makes for a good local delicacy. :hungry:

NO BALLS!!!

Your use of the English language is astounding. Bring yo brotha and yo beard up for the stanky frankie Little-yellow-Hankie memorial tailgate.

This one will be a good ern.

Guest Termite

swing and a miss! different mccall, but same bloodline. and the duct has fully supported the blue white ever since he quit rooting for the purple and gold back when i played. :D

Would that be the elder of.the Punch Bunch? Snowy, have you ever talked to dustman about his SR trip to the creekbank? I always wondered what his take on that game was since the coach for SC at the time got a new Cunningham Kelly Monte Carlo that same week and seemed.the jackets.knew EVERY play except when the QB called his own play and gained 30 yards. Everything about that game seemed,......odd. 1974.

Would that be the elder of.the Punch Bunch? Snowy, have you ever talked to dustman about his SR trip to the creekbank? I always wondered what his take on that game was since the coach for SC at the time got a new Cunningham Kelly Monte Carlo that same week and seemed.the jackets.knew EVERY play except when the QB called his own play and gained 30 yards. Everything about that game seemed,......odd. 1974.

that's the right branch but the wrong generation.

yup, i even talked to jim b. himself about that game when he found out who my uncle was. jim b. said when he met sc's coach at mid field after the game he said, "if you had 10 more kids like #20, no one in the state could beat you." thumb[1].gif

yeah, it seems that, according to smith county folklore, no one has ever beaten the carthage owls fairly and squarely. rolleyes.gif

Guest Termite

that's the right branch but the wrong generation.

yup, i even talked to jim b. himself about that game when he found out who my uncle was. jim b. said when he met sc's coach at mid field after the game he said, "if you had 10 more kids like #20, no one in the state could beat you." thumb[1].gif

yeah, it seems that, according to smith county folklore, no one has ever beaten the carthage owls fairly and squarely. rolleyes.gif

I remember that night. Both rated 2-3 in the state. 50-0 when we finally got the heck out pf there. I do.t know about fairly or squarely........... but we shore was beaten.