Trousdale at Macon

BasilDuke

macon played mistake free against a good 1a jo byrns team and the score board showed it. trousdale made several costly mistakes against a very talented 5a ky squad and the score board showed it. the tiger faithful will ride high this week and the jacket fans will be a bit more trepidatious. macon has set their bar high early on and will have the burden of having to try and repeat that performance to have a shot at beating tc, whilst trousdale must improve on last weeks performance and try to correct their stride after stumbling from the gate.

i don't get into predicting scores but i'll predict this, trousdale won't make as many mistakes as they did against warren central and macon will make more than they did against jo byrns.

macon played mistake free against a good 1a jo byrns team and the score board showed it. trousdale made several costly mistakes against a very talented 5a ky squad and the score board showed it. the tiger faithful will ride high this week and the jacket fans will be a bit more trepidatious. macon has set their bar high early on and will have the burden of having to try and repeat that performance to have a shot at beating tc, whilst trousdale must improve on last weeks performance and try to correct their stride after stumbling from the gate.

i don't get into predicting scores but i'll predict this, trousdale won't make as many mistakes as they did against warren central and macon will make more than they did against jo byrns.

How do ya make mistakes just running it down their throats and making em like it??? They only threw when they needed to. Macon will win this game. This is their year.

Trepidatious?

Guest Termite

a "L" doesn't embolden me. it doesn't discourage me, but it doesn't embolden me. icon_lol.gif

Good Lord Snowy, Im a little disappointed. Where's that sharpe stick you use to poke them square headed ridgerunners with. A little "reserved " ain't you? But I must say, you even got ole Croz using them big words.

Good Lord Snowy, Im a little disappointed. Where's that sharpe stick you use to poke them square headed ridgerunners with. A little "reserved " ain't you? But I must say, you even got ole Croz using them big words.

being an owl fan i'd say you're used to that feeling. :lol: reserved...? its just sunday, someone will end up bringing me out of my shell before the weeks over. :twisted:

a "L" doesn't embolden me. it doesn't discourage me, but it doesn't embolden me. icon_lol.gif

"you can put lipstick on a pig, and it's still a pig"

you should've used "an" instead of "a". :mrgreen:

On to the game, I think this has the makings of being a good one.

If it wasn't for the Gville Tigers hijacking the Owls this Friday, I'd make the trip.