• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
BasilDuke

Trousdale at Macon

I wish there was a way both teams could lose but there isn't so I guess I'll root for the jackets.I hope any team wearing blue an white an call themselves tigers get beat. Trousdale28 Macon14

I wish there was a way both teams could lose but there isn't so I guess I'll root for the jackets.I hope any team wearing blue an white an call themselves tigers get beat. Trousdale28 Macon14

who cares what you think! we got skanky-franky wormy mCcall on our side.tigers win.

• Upvote 1

who cares what you think! we got skanky-franky wormy mCcall on our side.tigers win.

+1 :roflolk: if they don't put him in the macon county sports hall of fame this year, then it aint a real hall of fame. they should love him in smith county, he once got a personal foul penalty against gordonsville for talking trash to the railbirds, then after the ref walked off 15 yards, for the penalty, and spotted the ball he went over to it and kicked it at the gordonsville crowd... and the refs tacked on another 15 yards! :roflolk:

+1 :roflolk: if they don't put him in the macon county sports hall of fame this year, then it aint a real hall of fame. they should love him in smith county, he once got a personal foul penalty against gordonsville for talking trash to the railbirds, then after the ref walked off 15 yards, for the penalty, and spotted the ball he went over to it and kicked it at the gordonsville crowd... and the refs tacked on another 15 yards! :roflolk:

:shock: That's strong!!!

ant he pretty high up in that there booster club. sure did look like that bunch was having a big time with all that food and the band playing.i'll have to join before long.they were having a blast Edited by blueclues

Guess that ole wormy booster member will score a few tds Friday huh? Haha

how long you been workin on those snakes, doc? do you go out huntin for em or do you advertise and just let em find you? :roflolk:

some men won't be tamed. and i've never met a ref that could lasso a hurricane. :roflolk:

This must be the same guy who "doesn't always drink beer but when he does..."

Guest Termite

i bet you've handle alot. :roflolk:

Wait a minute Snowy, in your chosen profession, you've probably handled a few too. As well as other stange

.....things.