Ooltewah-East Hamilton

bipbopzot

Sounds like you need a little clarification on my comments, no problem. The reason you all had so few seniors last year is because most of those players came to EH after their sophomore year. The uprising Ooltewah sophomores stayed because they knew they would get playtime from all the departures and they did so they stayed and got early experience on the field at the varsity level. That is also why we have a small senior class this year. Our next two years after this one will be full classes in all age groups and you all should have the same because all the dust will have settled. Ooltewah was a young team last year only having three seniors who played there as a freshman (Goose, Freeman & LaMech). You all will have to excuse BeastyBoy because he has spent to much time drinking the Green Kool-aide and now is on a sugar rush. We did not stop the run up the middle near enough and that is where Signal Mtn. got alot of yards and points. Our linebackers will definitely have to play better against the run up the middle or Ooltewah will control the clock and field position the entire game. It looks to be a great one and it will be interesting to see which coaches make the best adjustments after the half.

I can tell you who will make best adjustments NOW............East Hamilton/Gatewood!!!! It ll be a fun game for the fans as well as the kids, i just hope somebody dont get fired over this loss LOL

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Field is painted , lights , flags, ready to go. East Hamiltons juniors and seniors will play their first and only ( HOME ) game at the nest. I know they love East Hamilton but they grew up in middle school dreaming of playing at the nest . This is their chance to pull it off. Ooltewah juniors and seniors this their chance to shine for the BIG RED OWLS. Leave it all on the field boys...