(1A) AP POLL Aug. 22nd

BDF36

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nashville Christian should at least get a mention for top 10. Still very earl;y and they lost a two time allstate wide receiver Thomas Knobloch. However I like that everyone is over looking them they will surprise their district which includes Jo Bryns, Clarksville Academy and White House Heritage who all have the potential to make playoffs again this year.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/

I Hope that wayne county isnt the same wayne county that played in the Huntingdon Jamboree... if it is this is a misprint

Just watch as the year goes on and you will be hearing alot about WC. Coach Rice never cares anything about winning in jamborees, he just uses them as tools to see where he needs to work.

i agree because west carroll is terrible...WC seemed to just go thru the motions...but who dont do that in scrimmages??...i cant believe that the TENNESSEAN is pickin Union City to beat Wayne Co. ??? i dont understand that

I agree west carroll is terrible.. that is my point .. they finish 4th or 5th in our district every year, and to tell me u drive that far just to go through motions?? Hey maybe yall do have alot more than that and i hope u have alot of success, i just figured team ranked that high would look alot different.

LOL. Folks, read the first 3 pages of the thread. That's what polls are good for. Nothing

more. They're based mostly on last years performance, tradition, first games score. It'll

settle in after a few weeks when everyone gets a few games under their belt.

How many games do you really think these "sportswriters" actually get to see? Few!

Polls are worth about as much as my opinion. LOL

It's the first poll of the year. Things will shift around a lot more in the upcoming weeks. I do think that the Top 3 are all pretty much right where they need to be. Well, for now at least.

Mr. Justaburro you r rite. That pole will shift a lot eggcept for the South Pittsburg Pirates being at the top. We'll sit on the top of that pole all year I garuntee we will.