Siegel at Lincoln County

jabbo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC 20 Siegel 17! ( not counting the 16 points Siegel scored early, those don't count, cause ya know Frankin scored a bunch of points dont ya know) Congrats to Maurice Patton and jabbo on a fabulous prediction!

In the CoachT fantasy world:

LCLCLC 3-0 (tennessean bonus win)

Franklin 2-0

Siegel 0-2

Edited by StarRaider

Well, the Falcons got beat by a bigger, stronger, and faster team. They started dragging a bit in the first half - it was nice to see them pick it up in the second. The Stars exposed Falcon weakness that no doubt will be addressed by the coaches as they get ready for Lawrence County.

LC! LC! LC!

Edited by jabbo

Well, the Falcons got beat by a bigger, stronger, and faster team. They started dragging a bit in the first half - it was nice to see them pick it up in the second. The Stars exposed Falcon weakness that no doubt will be addressed by the coaches as they get ready for Lawrence County.

LC! LC! LC!

classy post jabbo! Hot dogs at Siegel next year are on me!

LC! LC! LC!

Yeah I agree. Siegel was bigger and faster. We still missed a few opportunities that would have definitely made it interesting. Good luck the rest of te year Stars.

Proud of the Falcons for not giving up.

Go FALCONS!!!!!!

Edited by naildriver247

Yeah I agree. Siegel was bigger and faster. We still missed a few opportunities that would have definitely made it interesting. Good luck the rest of te year Stars.

Proud of the Falcons for not giving up.

Go FALCONS!!!!!!

The team shows a lot of heart and determination. Better tackling from the Falcons would have made the game more interesting also.

This team is young and inexperienced. They show alot of promise and will only get better. I'm looking forward to this season.

Go FALCONS!!!!

That's what you guys said last year.

Face it, stop playing Rutherford County Teams - you are over your head.

I notice that You want schedule Blackman anymore. OUCH!