Centennial Thread

powercat

Who cares if this taco guy was there or not? It doesn't matter, let's start talking football instead of wasting time and posts on whether or not someone was at the game, and whether or not they're a coach, because it really doesn't matter at all.

Anyways, I think it'll be interesting to see if Centennial improves by the end of the season, because they do have a solid coaching staff as far as I know. Although I don't think next weeks game will be close, I do think that as the season goes on they will get better, and possibly play some games at the end of the season closer than anyone would have thought before the season started.

All up to if the players can improve under the coaches, but this year I don't see centennial winning many games at all, at least not in the first half of the season (although I don't know their schedule)

Who cares if this taco guy was there or not? It doesn't matter, let's start talking football instead of wasting time and posts on whether or not someone was at the game, and whether or not they're a coach, because it really doesn't matter at all.

Anyways, I think it'll be interesting to see if Centennial improves by the end of the season, because they do have a solid coaching staff as far as I know. Although I don't think next weeks game will be close, I do think that as the season goes on they will get better, and possibly play some games at the end of the season closer than anyone would have thought before the season started.

All up to if the players can improve under the coaches, but this year I don't see centennial winning many games at all, at least not in the first half of the season (although I don't know their schedule)

It matters to taco. I am not sure fired or let go coaches makes a solid coaching staff.

Edited by powercat

This will be interesting to see if improvements happen throughout the year. I've heard on this site (mainly from taco) that this team will be stepping up and surprising people. After hearing so many good things about CHS, i was SURPRISED they lost to Overton. From what I hear (I wasn't at the game so I can't say for sure) they look to be the same team as all the past years. They have a little athleticism, but have trouble using it into making a good football program. I personally think there is only so much a coaching staff can do with bad football players, but best of luck to this staff on making CHS a solid team finishing the year. But about next week, Franklin wins by 28. Will not be close.

You were not there,I was there at all those locations. I do not care about you at all,just did not see you. The crowd was good and I am sure you could tell from where you were ,but you were not where you said because I was. As for the secondary play,they are much like you, inexcusable.

Powecat we are wasting our time, he continues to play his childish games of find me , while we offer to meet him anywhere Anyplace....its simple he is afaid, we will meet you taco where and whenever , but you are the little one that can't man up

Here is what the Cougs have the rest of the way

Franklin away

Antioch away

Independence home

Wilson Central away

Brentwood home

Cane Ridge away

Ravenwood away

Shelbyville home

Hillsboro home

This is a VERY WEAK schedule excluding Franklin and Brentwood.

I say the Cougs beat Antioch and Cane Ridge.

They lose to Franklin, Independence, and Brentwood.

Wilson Central, Ravenwood, Shelbyville, and Hillsboro could go either way.

Edited by TheDanPatrick

Here is what the Cougs have the rest of the way

Franklin away

Antioch away

Independence home

Wilson Central away

Brentwood home

Cane Ridge away

Ravenwood away

Shelbyville home

Hillsboro home

This is a VERY WEAK schedule excluding Franklin and Brentwood.

I say the Cougs beat Antioch and Cane Ridge.

They lose to Franklin, Independence, and Brentwood.

Wilson Central, Ravenwood, Shelbyville, and Hillsboro could go either way.

I think everyone may be a little premature in writing off the cougars. Remember, this was game one. They have a schedule that can lead to some wins. I did a little research and I dont think they scored 21 points in a game the entire season lst year. Thats definitely a positive for them.

Offense was out of sync as could be expected for a totally new team under a new coach.

Defense definitely needs some work and experience.

Give them a little more time to see what team they are really going to be.

Does anyone know how many seniors are starting?

After hearing so many good things about CHS, i was SURPRISED they lost to Overton. From what I hear (I wasn't at the game so I can't say for sure) they look to be the same team as all the past years. They have a little athleticism, but have trouble using it into making a good football program.

See for yourself by clicking HERE.

I think it's a little premature to be writing off the Cougars. It was their first game and they played like it. They will improve.

See for yourself by clicking HERE.

I think it's a little premature to be writing off the Cougars. It was their first game and they played like it. They will improve.

good video. Thanks for posting. The video shows some times of timidness. Got to amp it up some. The were definitely some jitter mistakes being made and some missed assignments.

And I agree, CHS will improve.