SODDY DAISY @ BRADLEY COUNTY

I guess y'all can blame that partly on me. I call in the game info to the Times-Free Press when they don't have a man at the game (I do stats for Bradley). Like you, I assumed they had it covered, since they had done so for the previous games, and Soddy is a metro Chatt school.

The Chattanooga sports section is only concerned with hockey, nascar, McCallie and Baylor. I was shocked to see them actually put a picture of the Oolt vs East Ham on the cover prior to our game. I do think the Chattanoogan does a great job considering they do not have near the staff but they seem to cover more of the regular public schools. I think the TFP could learn alot from the way the Cleveland Daily Banner runs their paper.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess y'all can blame that partly on me. I call in the game info to the Times-Free Press when they don't have a man at the game (I do stats for Bradley). Like you, I assumed they had it covered, since they had done so for the previous games, and Soddy is a metro Chatt school.

they should have made contact with you if they were not there for the game. i am from cleveland area and will not touch chattanooga paper because of coverage. free press is always at bilo or walgreens trying to get you to subscribe to the paper a waste of time.