SODDY DAISY @ BRADLEY COUNTY

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copeland has showed some pretty amazing running skills this year, too. And last night, Stovall had some moves on the sideline passes that were crazy good. Left defenders in a tangled mess behind him. Bears are still making way too many mistakes, though. Penalties are going to kill us.

Completely agree, they are starting to gel and it is definitely gonna be a great season for "Da Bears" I think they can officially be called that again? Right? :shock::thumb:

Guess Coach Floyd was Pissed @ SD bout Something,

Up 5 TD's and Throwing the ball early in the 4th, then with 4 min left in Game, Still Throwing the Rock, Style Points i Guess :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Not at all if he was Houston would have played. Bradley still has alot of young people playing and he knows they need to see good teams. As far as throwing the ball in early 4th how many people did that to them when they both played with the knox teams a few yrs back? 4 mins left in game? Wilson is his next qb and current backup have to keep him happy and he is more one dementional than Copeland at the time and has a stronger arm. Soddy showed they can still move the ball just need to put it in the endzone. And whats up with no coverage from the Times freepress on the game Soddy and Bradley are still in their main circulation areas right?

Edited by anotherback

Not at all if he was Houston would have played. Bradley still has alot of young people playing and he knows they need to see good teams. As far as throwing the ball in early 4th how many people did that to them when they both played with the knox teams a few yrs back? 4 mins left in game? Wilson is his next qb and current backup have to keep him happy and he is more one dementional than Copeland at the time and has a stronger arm. Soddy showed they can still move the ball just need to put it in the endzone. And whats up with no coverage from the Times freepress on the game Soddy and Bradley are still in their main circulation areas right?

What's up with WCLE playing music instead of the Bradley game?

Up 5 TD's and Throwing the ball early in the 4th, then with 4 min left in Game, Still Throwing the Rock, Style Points i Guess :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

If we continue to have Line Backers chase other teams athletic recievers down the field you would be better off copy and pasteing this on every thread this year and just fill in the blank at the Coach Floyd part. It will save you some keyboard work.

I think everybody is a little sheepish about that last one. It was supposed to a relatively safe little pass in the flat with mostly JV offense in play; getting backup QB at least one pass rep. I doubt anybody really expected it to go 80 yds. Weird stuff just happens sometimes when you run a play: a broken coverage, a missed tackle, etc. I've seen JV tailbacks break big runs before in "garbage time". It's not really fair to the younger players to say "don't try too hard."

I dont think it was Coach Floyd trying to run up the score. It was a 5 yard out route just trying to let his young guys play and just like the whole game and year so far Soddy could not make a tackle.

Very Disappointed that neither the FREEPRESS or THE CHATTANOOGAN covered the SD/ Bradley game. Had to go to the Daily Banner in Cleveland to see the Stats. Sad, Very Sad...........

Very Disappointed that neither the FREEPRESS or THE CHATTANOOGAN covered the SD/ Bradley game. Had to go to the Daily Banner in Cleveland to see the Stats. Sad, Very Sad...........

I guess y'all can blame that partly on me. I call in the game info to the Times-Free Press when they don't have a man at the game (I do stats for Bradley). Like you, I assumed they had it covered, since they had done so for the previous games, and Soddy is a metro Chatt school.