Sycamore War Eagles 1-1 @ Greenbrier Bobcats 0-2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great game each and every year. Always bad blood between the two squads. This one will be a hard nose nasty football game. Who you got in this one and why? I got Sycamore 22 Greenbrier 20. :popcorneater:

Well Sycamore stinks. And so does Greenbrier. haha :roflol: That being said: In the battle of the toilet bowl i will have to take Sycamore 20-14. I'm not sure this game will be worth the $6 to get in :roflol:

Why were you the first person to reply to the topic then?

He's CrazyJoe for a reason. I think that this game will end with GB on top. They moved the ball last week well, just didn't make the plays when it mattered most. Intrested to see the new kicker for GB, he is a soccer player with a BOOT. Those War Eagles have nothing on those Bobcats!!! Bobcats 21 War Eagles 6.

Well Sycamore stinks. And so does Greenbrier. haha :roflol: That being said: In the battle of the toilet bowl i will have to take Sycamore 20-14. I'm not sure this game will be worth the $6 to get in :roflol:

"Battle of the toilet bowl". Funny, because I saw a neighbor's mailbox that looked like it had several toilet bowls dumped on it this weekend. My neighbor is an avid Coacht poster with multiple screen names, so I hope it was not you CrazyJoe, who turned his mailbox into a toilet bowl. :roflol:

As for the game. District Game, Bobcat Stadium, big rivalry = a great football game! Definitely worth 6 bucks....

Go Bobcats!!