Franklin Rebels (14-0) vs Centennial Cougars (0-14)

comegetsome

The Franklin coaches went after a great schedule, and it blows Centennials out of the water.

I respectfully disagree with the above statement. BGA begged Franklin to continue the series and were turned down. It was a great community event the last two years between the two oldest schools in Williamson County. I know for a fact that BGA requested the game long before Franklin's schedule was set and were turned down by Franklin. Instead of FHS, BGA had to travel to Smyrna for week zero.

The Franklin coaches went after a great schedule, and it blows Centennials out of the water.

I respectfully disagree with the above statement. BGA begged Franklin to continue the series and were turned down. It was a great community event the last two years between the two oldest schools in Williamson County. I know for a fact that BGA requested the game long before Franklin's schedule was set and were turned down by Franklin. Instead of FHS, BGA had to travel to Smyrna for week zero.

Not trying to get too far off topic but I would NEVER play a private school if I were a public one. Why flaunt your talent out in front of the private school? That's begging them to recruit your best players, and I definitely wouldn't play a private school so close in proximity. Then you really do have to deal with kids jumping ship because it would be such an easy transition from a home that is already close to the private school. That's just my opinion.

Why, so you can go ahead and put in the past with the rest of your non state championship seasons? 100 years must be hard to look at.

Actually Franklin has a total of 11 State Champions, 10 in Girls Soccer, 2 in Wrestling and 1 in Boys Basketball. Also the TSSAA has only been recognizing State Championships in football since 1969. I just hate to let the facts get in the way of a good story. :popcorneater:

Why, so you can go ahead and put in the past with the rest of your non state championship seasons? 100 years must be hard to look at.

Actually Franklin has a total of 11 State Champions, 10 in Girls Soccer, 2 in Wrestling and 1 in Boys Basketball. Also the TSSAA has only been recognizing State Championships in football since 1969. I just hate to let the facts get in the way of a good story. :popcorneater:

Wouldn't that be 13?

You might have failed to notice you are in the football section of the website. Most in here understand that this implies the threads are about football. Franklin has the same number of FOOTBALL state championships as Centennial and Blackman. ZERO. Chs is what 15 years old, Blackman is what, 10? Franklin is 100. that sucks for them no matter how you try to dress it up.

And there where high school FOOTBALL state champions long before there was a tssaa. Do your research before you make yourself look so uninformed.

You might have failed to notice you are in the football section of the website. Most in here understand that this implies the threads are about football. Franklin has the same number of FOOTBALL state championships as Centennial and Blackman. ZERO. Chs is what 15 years old, Blackman is what, 10? Franklin is 100. that sucks for them no matter how you try to dress it up.

And there where high school FOOTBALL state champions long before there was a tssaa. Do your research before you make yourself look so uninformed.

Read the post goober, I believe everything I said was based on facts. Google it, it takes longer on dial-up. But you will get there, ya tard! :popcorneater: