Franklin Rebels (14-0) vs Centennial Cougars (0-14)

comegetsome

I don't know when they started having State Championships, but throughout the 100 years of Franklin I'm pretty sure they've won a number of championships, they just weren't state titles because they didn't have state title games...I may be wrong though.

However, if any Franklin team has ever had a chance of doing it (besides the 08 team that came extraordinarily close, and the 09 team that would have if they had made the 2 point conversion vs Brentwood)in their entire history, it is this one.

On the topic however, of FHS vs CHS, I stick with my earlier post-this one won't be close. FHS by a landslide.

Masheen, As the self proclaimed guru of Williamson County, I have to ask you: What drugs were you partaking of before you wrote this post? If ever there was a team that has a chance to win state championships, its this one?

1. The 08 team IMHO was the probably the best chance. Balanced offense and defense. Ran into Rutherford County in what is becoming a trend unfortunately.

2. The 09 team was not as good as the 08 team - period. Brentwood was better also.

3. This bunch has a good QB but and could very well win the district(which in this year is nothing but a paper tiger) but write this down, THEY WILL NOT WIN STATE or even sniff at it.

I've got the names of some good internet rehab places if you ever need one.

As for Franklin vs. Centennial, This year it will be the Rebels. However, Willco needs to be afraid of this bunch in the future: lots of athletes and a coach who knows how to win. Wildcard is whether he will get enough time or if he will get fed up.

typical native born American response. "If I dont like your opinion, I threaten and berate you until acquiese to mine. If that doesnt do it, I'll get my friends to gang up on you."

I dont want to meet any of you. You come from a lower class of people that I dont associate with. That doesnt make me cowardly, that makes me very aware of a greater station in life and that self awareness keeps me from hanging around people of the wrong type.

And its funny that you call me a coward and you threaten from Florida, with the safety of distance. Your Chicago mob mentality is laughable. I can just picture the faux gold chains hanging from your neck, and spaghetti stain on the front of your shirt.

No, I don't want to meet any of "us." Let us not forget that you and your coacht compadres have shown yourselves to be boorish, threatening, and ignorant.

First wettacoback I will call you a coward in person when I come to visit Sept 15 thru 20

So you say since I'm in Florida with the safety distance its the only reason I'm calling you a coward.......why don't you take your little dress off and and let me show you I will CALL you a coward in your face.. I am tired of all of your petty lil talk, and that is what it is ...... you hide behind your computer screen, think you are cute with your little ATTEMPT at verbal jabs but when someone calls you out or wANTS TO meet you , you come up with many sissy little girl reasons as to why you can't.wow here we go again, you say I'm a coward for calling you out all the way from Florida, well spicinspan I will call you one face to face. See don't come out and sAY stuff like that when you can't back it up..

Wait come up with more excuses that you are higher class, you don't meet strangers and whatever else that A true coward shows like yourself......lil sissy afraid to meet in public....ohhhh bring your w2 form as well since you think your in a social tax bracket better then us....Dream on, dream on...... better yet

Bring your greencard .. MAKE SOME MORE excuses, everyone here knows your a liar, fraud, big coward and most of all scared .......

I know sharing a computer must be hard for you and the 5 others families you live with, don't be mad at the world cause Mrs taco does what all rhymes with Texaco women do when they hit 25 get fat .....why is that taco.............

Ps sorry no gold chains or pasta on my shirt only taco sauce seeing I just ate u for dinner.

I think it is a foregone conclusion that FHS wins this one. I just hope you guys, with those two silver balls and 100 years of football experience go easy on poor, little, young, iexperienced Centennial. I wonder why the game is even played. Maybe beating 5A schools will help Franklin build its confidence so maybe they can one day actually win a state championship. Well, not really. You got beat by the only 6A team you have played this year, and they are not considered very good either.

Inexperienced? Centennial's seniors are just as old as Franklin's. You keep bringing up this 100 years thing, but I don't think those guys who played 99 years ago are gonna help Franklin win this football game. CHS has been around long enough (14 years) to get their program together. Heck, Indy and Ravenwood got to the state championship within the first 5 years of their existence. Stop crying that FHS has been around longer, the fact is Centennial has some of the most athletic guys in the district and still can't beat Franklin or Brentwood. Yes, Franklin plays four 5A teams. But let's look at those 5A teams: 2 they are required to play because they are inside the district (Hilsboro and CHS), one went to the state championship game last year (Hendersonville), and one went 8-4 last year and advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs (Lawrence County). Franklin will win by 30 Friday night, and you will probably post something about how CHS will be beat FHS in the FUTURE. And then you'll probably bring up the PAST, and say FHS has never won a state championship. And you know what, I don't think any of the FHS players will care what any of the players did 100 years before them, they're just gonna be excited they emberrassed Centennial for the 15th consecutive year. But hey, those Centennial players can still celebrate too (according to your logic) because they have won the same amount of state titles as Franklin! I'm sure that will make them feel all better. It's funny how fans of bad teams can only seem to talk about the future and the past, and never the present. Oh wait, don't you root for Independence? No, it's Centennial this year. Wouldn't be surprised if it was FHS or BHS by the end of the season the way you like to ride bandwagons! Can't wait to hear your response, i'm sure you'll use a 1000 words to say nothing like usual!

But he does know how to dig around and find out about foul, loud mouthed parents that can only gripe and lie and complain when their kid can't cut it on the field and loses his position. Want me to relay the BGA experience too? You tried to lie and bully him out of that one too, but that didnt work out too well either.

Coach ,you need to give this charade up. How much do you want to embarass yourself. Everyone on here is aware who you are. You have a lot more to lose than anyone on here. You are not the only connected or informed person here. Please don't lose what little bit of respect you might still have. Also if you continue someone is going to shut your mouth up another way. You have made many enemies and I believe they mean business.

Coach ,you need to give this charade up. How much do you want to embarass yourself. Everyone on here is aware who you are. You have a lot more to lose than anyone on here. You are not the only connected or informed person here. Please don't lose what little bit of respect you might still have. Also if you continue someone is going to shut your mouth up another way. You have made many enemies and I believe they mean business.

In Taco's old town they call a Powercat a PowerPuss. Don't talk about enemies he made unless you are the one and would like to back it solo. You like all the others are all just fart sniffers, talking with your fingers on a keyboard. The only guy on here that can pull his weight is Mykidsdad. If he can pull all that weight around then he must be the man. All you Wilco posters are just like your HS Footballers - WEAK! Punks like you would never never NEVER survive in Rutherford County. I would eat your lunch!

Thank you for your time.

In Taco's old town they call a Powercat a PowerPuss. Don't talk about enemies he made unless you are the one and would like to back it solo. You like all the others are all just fart sniffers, talking with your fingers on a keyboard. The only guy on here that can pull his weight is Mykidsdad. If he can pull all that weight around then he must be the man. All you Wilco posters are just like your HS Footballers - WEAK! Punks like you would never never NEVER survive in Rutherford County. I would eat your lunch!

Thank you for your time.

I do not think so.You do not know enough to even be responding.What we have here is a coach who runs his mouth and embarassing himself.Instead of defending him,encourage him to give up this charade. Edited by powercat

Thank you for your time.

shag-

firstly yes props to mykidsdad for giving out his name, but powercat and myself have offered to meet and greet taco so I doubt we are talking with my fingers - and if you are over 18 please feel free to buy this ex wilco and ex Notre Dame linebacker a lunch in rutherford Co....and for the record please back up what you preach and son you wouldnt have to buy lunch casue i would steal the money your momma gave you...

to the game now -

will CHS hold the Rebs under 45 ......

Edited by sarahpalin

I do not think so.You do not know enough to even be responding.What we have here is a coach who runs his mouth and embarassing himself.Instead of defending him,encourage him to give up this charade.

powercat - i did some research and i found a pic of TACO aka Robito Eubanks - its no wonder he was afraid to meet us !!!!

http://cheezburger.com/W1N5T0N/lolz/View/4810453760

shag-

firstly yes props to mykidsdad for giving out his name, but powercat and myself have offered to meet and greet taco so I doubt we are talking with my fingers - and if you are over 18 please feel free to buy this ex wilco and ex Notre Dame linebacker a lunch in rutherford Co....and for the record please back up what you preach and son you wouldnt have to buy lunch casue i would steal the money your momma gave you...

to the game now -

will CHS hold the Rebs under 45 ......

Good post!

Now Sarah, I think you and my Mom would be a good fight, lets say mud wrestling or jello pudding for the Cosby.

Just for the record, I think it would be a hoot to meet both you and Taco. That lunch would be very entertaining to say the least.