Franklin Rebels (14-0) vs Centennial Cougars (0-14)

comegetsome

Obviously some people spend way to much time during their day on this website and some lives are revolved around winning their stupid arguments on here. Not sure how Franklin never winning a state championship has anything to do with this game or the program. No player on this team has played football for more then 4 years under the coaches at Franklin, not has this coaching staff been here for an extended period of time to blame this current team. Same goes for pretty much every team in the state of TN. Unfortunately a lot of people on here love living in the past and grade teams of how good they are depending on their record 50 or so years ago. Nobody, on either Franklin or Centennial's side, cares about the all time state championship record of the other team. I remember Indy winning it a couple years back, they must have the best team in the state this year because of it. If not the best team, they must be in top 5 consideration to win it this year because of there one state championship win. Stupid arguments by certain people.

Stating the obvious here, Franklin blows out lowly Centennial. Get your popcorn ready Mr. Taco :popcorneater:

You remember Indy winning it a couple of years back...really? What are you smoking?

And does no one read with comprehension in this country? I said it was a foregone conclusion that Franklin wins this one. My gosh, wake up and read, stupid people.

I love popcorn

Look tying five trailors together with leftover materials that disappeared from local construction sites does not a very large, very nice house make, unless your south of the border or in Antioch.

How's copper sales these days? :popcorneater:

Thats the best you could come up with? Can you even count to five? 13 gave you a lot of trouble, you know.

Sir, you lost all chance at winning the debate when you showed you cannot add 10 + 2 + 1 and get 13.

You are challenged in life and I am ashamed that I have made you look so foolish and have created a situation that allowed you to make yourself an even bigger fool.

You have my apologies and my surrender. I cannot reason you out of such stupidity and I am a fool for ever trying to.

Thats the best you could come up with? Can you even count to five? 13 gave you a lot of trouble, you know.

Sir, you lost all chance at winning the debate when you showed you cannot add 10 + 2 + 1 and get 13.

You are challenged in life and I am ashamed that I have made you look so foolish and have created a situation that allowed you to make yourself an even bigger fool.

You have my apologies and my surrender. I cannot reason you out of such stupidity and I am a fool for ever trying to.

Couple more questions, can you do brick/block work and how big of truck am I gonna need to pick yall up? Is your crew like 3 dudes, 5 dudes or more? Mapco on Murfreesboro Road still where your office is? :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

I suggest all the Centennial supporters keep it positive in replying on this thread. As I said in another thread, this message board and threads like this usually fall to the lowest common denominator, ignorance. Let others go there, but not get involved in it.

Good luck to both teams. Hopefully both will play clean and injury free.

Dude, you sound like the kind of parent that want let thier kids watch the Simpson's. Dooh!!!

Couple more questions, can you do brick/block work and how big of truck am I gonna need to pick yall up? Is your crew like 3 dudes, 5 dudes or more? Mapco on Murfreesboro Road still where your office is? :popcorneater:

Let us not forget that taco won't meet any of us , so goes to show you what a coward he is.

CHS has no chance of keeping this game within 21. Franklin better start playing 2 halfs instead of one if they wanna have a chance at winning the district this year. And i disagree and dont think centennial will ever be good at football at least not anytime soon.

Why bother worring about winning the district? All that will happen is they will come to Rutherford County again, play Blackman and it will be a running clock second half like last year!

Let us not forget that taco won't meet any of us , so goes to show you what a coward he is.

typical native born American response. "If I dont like your opinion, I threaten and berate you until acquiese to mine. If that doesnt do it, I'll get my friends to gang up on you."

I dont want to meet any of you. You come from a lower class of people that I dont associate with. That doesnt make me cowardly, that makes me very aware of a greater station in life and that self awareness keeps me from hanging around people of the wrong type.

And its funny that you call me a coward and you threaten from Florida, with the safety of distance. Your Chicago mob mentality is laughable. I can just picture the faux gold chains hanging from your neck, and spaghetti stain on the front of your shirt.

No, I don't want to meet any of "us." Let us not forget that you and your coacht compadres have shown yourselves to be boorish, threatening, and ignorant.

So does that mean you can't fix my driveway? Can you lay floor tile, lawncare, roofing? :popcorneater:

Taco:

Allow me. This one is too easy.

The only crack in your driveway is your wife, coming in off the streets. You know you can't fix ugly. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

Edited by Shag

Taco:

The only crack in your driveway is your wife, coming in off the streets. You know you can't fix ugly. You can put lipstick on a pig, but thier still a pig.

Careful, they will accuse you of being taco. People are seeing tacos everywhere. Everyone is taco...it must be very maddening to not be able to get taco out of their head. Mental weakness will cause that inability. Poor souls. I think I will pray for them.

Taco:

The only crack in your driveway is your wife, coming in off the streets. You know you can't fix ugly. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

Wow, now that's origional. How old are you like 12. What time you due back in boys town? :popcorneater: