indy(1-1) @ Brentwood(1-1)

enchilada

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is brentwood down this year or is smyrna that good. Even though this game is early in the season i think it will go a long way in determining who wins the district. Indy D seems legit and will keep them in every game this year and always give them a chance to win. The only question is will indy finally get over the hump this year and beat brentwood and franklin. I think its very possible and think there on the right track to having a good season after a heartbreaking loss against blackman.

Indy-17

Brentwood-10

Crawford always knows how to bounce back from losses, but Indy always seems to give Brentwood a good game. Seeing how Indy has a pretty stout defense this year and from someone else saying Crawfords offense is conversative, thats very true, also both Brentwood and seeing how Indy's offense is also very conservative this year, big play ability will be the key to win the game.

Lots of inside running and spread options coming from Indy the past two games and their pass protection seems better but either qb (#18 or #6) seems to find a target or feel comfortable inside the pocket. If Indy puts more plays rolling out of the pocket for a pass then I could see them moving it more down the field throwing. To be quite honest, Indy's secondary is actually pretty weak in terms of getting spread out on long throws, underneath routes and posistioning themselves to help stop the run. If Brentwood can find the zones to pass through and make it past their linemen and linebackers then Brentwood can see an easy victory.

Crawford always knows how to bounce back from losses, but Indy always seems to give Brentwood a good game. Seeing how Indy has a pretty stout defense this year and from someone else saying Crawfords offense is conversative, thats very true, also both Brentwood and seeing how Indy's offense is also very conservative this year, big play ability will be the key to win the game.

Lots of inside running and spread options coming from Indy the past two games and their pass protection seems better but either qb (#18 or #6) seems to find a target or feel comfortable inside the pocket. If Indy puts more plays rolling out of the pocket for a pass then I could see them moving it more down the field throwing. To be quite honest, Indy's secondary is actually pretty weak in terms of getting spread out on long throws, underneath routes and posistioning themselves to help stop the run. If Brentwood can find the zones to pass through and make it past their linemen and linebackers then Brentwood can see an easy victory.

Did you see the Blackman Game? How many times did they attempt a deep pass on that secondary and complete one? I don't agree with that statement. Does Brentwood have a receiver that can stretch the field?

If indy wins this will it be considered another fluke? just like how they played Blackman to a five point game and held the I-Train and team to 14 points? I just love how Indy gets absolutely no respect, and probably won't even if they do win this game. What do they have to do to gain any respect in the district/county?

Let's see...they have better athletes, coaching, tradition, schemes, and talent. And this is coming from a Franklin fan. I'll give Indy the edge on uniforms though...

Well guess youll be shocked then when indy wins? Or will you just be gettin a little more worried that franklin wont show up for a half when they play indy since they cant seem to play a whole game. Then indy will be takin the district after thos 2 wins. Brentwood and franklin are deffinitly down this year so it seems and might be the year the eagles pull it off and everyone can get off the dyson hater bandwagon. Now that he actually has somthing to work with this year will see what kinda coach he really is.

B

If indy wins this will it be considered another fluke? just like how they played Blackman to a five point game and held the I-Train and team to 14 points? I just love how Indy gets absolutely no respect, and probably won't even if they do win this game. What do they have to do to gain any respect in the district/county?

Grasshopper , Indy lost its respect and has to earn it back.....yes they did hold the blaze in check give them credit, the page game well its page but the d does grab credit as it pitched a shutout......

The big question is can indy score enough to win, I'm still not sold they can but a weak bhs and fhs will help a lot.

Very early but this is A MUST win for the eagles

Independence at Brentwood

Kevin Dyson's Freedom Flock might be a little scratched up after last week's war, and they're looking to lick their wounds this Friday. They'll have to fly high too if they want to avoid Ron Crawford's Bad News Bears who are still stinging from a loss last week themselves. Unfortunately the bad news will be delivered early to the Eagles as the Bears will feast on poultry all night long.

Leonard's Loser?: Independence

Be sure to tune in next week for another bunch of losers.

Get me outta here, Percy!