West Greene vs Grainger Co.

RunBabyRun

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West greene wins this one pretty easy.. We played them at the jamboree and I wasn't impressed by them. we shut them out. I don't think they got a first down on us. maybe 1 if that. you shouldn't have no problems unless they have gotten 100000 times better since the jamboree..but between Gap and them they are the best that area has to offer this year. Claiborne would be the best but their best player was lost to a injury so they are not as good but shouldn't be a cake walk by any means. if he gets back they are the best team in that area

West Greene by 3tds

If WG doesn't straighten up by Friday night, they will get beat again! They have beaten by Cherokee and single A Oneida! I can't pinpoint exactly where their problems lie, but it seems the O plays good one game and the D plays good the next! Too many inexperienced players on special teams! I am WG through and through, but they have been a big disappointment thus far! Oh well, good luck to both teams!

All I have heard all off-season was how great WG was and how bad they would beat everyone this season (including GHS)...so I'm curious, what the heck has happened to the mighty buffs? Did getting the "big head" come back to bite them in the backside? Confidence is one thing, but the results thus far are a direct consequence of being too cocky-without having a reason to be.

All I have heard all off-season was how great WG was and how bad they would beat everyone this season (including GHS)...so I'm curious, what the heck has happened to the mighty buffs? Did getting the "big head" come back to bite them in the backside? Confidence is one thing, but the results thus far are a direct consequence of being too cocky-without having a reason to be.

All West Greene has to do is out-coach Grainger. Which should be easy after what I saw friday night!

Winners work hard and the Mighty Buffs "hopefully" will get it together soon! If you are referring to my post, I said the Buffs "would not get blown out by 50pts" against Gville this year! Big head? I don't think so, well maybe so! "Double negative hu?" Man don't be a hater, I would think everyone in Greene County would pull for Greene county teams, win or loose! I guess thats a matter of where your from!! Greeneville fans will never pull for County teams! I think you are a fine example! Even when G'ville kicked everyones a** last year,

I still pulled for them to win the state Championship! I guess thats the diffrence in fans! Lay down, be calm and take a deep breath! The season is not over! I will have to admit WG has let me down this year as a fan, but as I said the season is not over and the conference games is just beginning! GO BUFFS! If you pull for a County school, look out! Lots of luck! Don't down someone until you see what the end result is! TheBBallguru is on the prowl! Whew some people are very tough when their not face to face with commenting on other teams!

Not sure who said they would beat greeneville but that must have been some nut on Topix or something . Anybody and everybody knows were all playing for 2nd in the Brac . I honestly wish greeneville would move back up , it would make the Brac a much more interesting league . But no the flip side its not fair to them to play up either . Guess we all just take our thumping and move on

Winners work hard and the Mighty Buffs "hopefully" will get it together soon! If you are referring to my post, I said the Buffs "would not get blown out by 50pts" against Gville this year! Big head? I don't think so, well maybe so! "Double negative hu?" Man don't be a hater, I would think everyone in Greene County would pull for Greene county teams, win or loose! I guess thats a matter of where your from!! Greeneville fans will never pull for County teams! I think you are a fine example! Even when G'ville kicked everyones a** last year,

I still pulled for them to win the state Championship! I guess thats the diffrence in fans! Lay down, be calm and take a deep breath! The season is not over! I will have to admit WG has let me down this year as a fan, but as I said the season is not over and the conference games is just beginning! GO BUFFS! If you pull for a County school, look out! Lots of luck! Don't down someone until you see what the end result is! TheBBallguru is on the prowl! Whew some people are very tough when their not face to face with commenting on other teams!

You look retarded when u don't know what or who u are talking about. I am not a greeneville fan whatsoever, and have said in numerous posts that I pull for all the greeneville/greene county schools to do well.

And so u know, I wasn't referring to a post u made, I was referring to the words I have heard come out of many of WG's players and fans mouths. I asked a valid question and made a valid point. Trust me son, if I was bashing the buffs, u would 100% know it! Don't be so defensive....it makes u appear to be a 3rd grader mad he lost a kickball game in gym class.

And also, I would say everything to your face that I have said in my posts...as a veteran and 6 time deployed member of the military-I have earned my right to freedom of speech and am not afraid to say what is on my mind no matter if its an internet message board or to the President himself.

Grow up kid.

Edited by Thebballguru

I think West Greene gets back on track this week and beats the Grizzlies. What some of guys are forgetting is West Greene has played two good teams and had the chance to win one of them. Cherokee may have the best team they have ever had and will do some damage this year in the IMAC. They also just beat a usually pretty good Boone team on Friday. Oneida is one of the best 1A programs in the state and from what I've heard this is one of their toughest and hardest hitting teams in a while. The Buffs will be alright, they just aren't playing Hancock Co. and Cloudland in the first two games anymore, which will help them out in the long run. You have to play tougher competition to get better and that's what Joe Case is doing. He knew his team would be stronger come playoff time scheduling teams like Cherokee and Oneida. Buffs win by 17 or more this week.

i agree with you bud. Oneida may be a 1A school, but you could tell that just from the number of fans there and the facilities that they take their football very serious there. Oneida was great team and i expect them to make a good run in the playoffs. and for the buffs against cherokee, well..we couldnt have covered a rock if it was playin receiver that game, cherokee should also make a good run in the playoffs with the stud they got at QB. Coach Case knew what he was doin by takin teams off the schedule that arent goin to help us when it comes play off time. This may be their first 0-2 start since the 2007-08 season, but like bud said, were not playin hancock co and cloudland anymore. i say the buffs get back on track this week and win by 2 or 3 TD's.

You look retarded when u don't know what or who u are talking about. I am not a greeneville fan whatsoever, and have said in numerous posts that I pull for all the greeneville/greene county schools to do well.

And so u know, I wasn't referring to a post u made, I was referring to the words I have heard come out of many of WG's players and fans mouths. I asked a valid question and made a valid point. Trust me son, if I was bashing the buffs, u would 100% know it! Don't be so defensive....it makes u appear to be a 3rd grader mad he lost a kickball game in gym class.

And also, I would say everything to your face that I have said in my posts...as a veteran and 6 time deployed member of the military-I have earned my right to freedom of speech and am not afraid to say what is on my mind no matter if its an internet message board or to the President himself.

Grow up kid.

Kid, I don't think so! For your right of speech as a Vet, I agree 100%! As the man I should be, I appologize!

Just took your comment wrong! Thanks for your time spent in the Military!