Ooltewah-Cleveland

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do. I could always do one of those posts my QB is better than your QB and start a flame war, but was hoping to talk football. There has not been much conversation good or bad since realignment.

I thought the Owls looked good last Friday night. I think this week will tell if they are real or just looked good against weaker teams. Both lines are much improved from last year and the play calling was fun mixing in both the run and the pass. Haven't seen that for a while. We need to be careful on containment on outside runs and kick coverage was not very good.

I would, but I don't know much about us, I'm just as clueless as you. As far as players to watch, #1 D.J. Jones, #8 Chad Voytik, #44 Jesse Jones, #45 Henry McClendon and you will have to ask someone else for more.

I would, but I don't know much about us, I'm just as clueless as you. As far as players to watch, #1 D.J. Jones, #8 Chad Voytik, #44 Jesse Jones, #45 Henry McClendon and you will have to ask someone else for more.

We have a talented group of guys. All of the above is pretty spot on. I will add #10 - Stricklin to the list as well. The past 2 games we have showed alot of promise aside from the 1st half of the Knox Cathlic game. As long as we can have a good week of practice and come out with alot of intensity, then we are a hard group to deal with. Both sides of the ball are strong but I will say that our receivers do need to improve.

We have a talented group of guys. All of the above is pretty spot on. I will add #10 - Stricklin to the list as well. The past 2 games we have showed alot of promise aside from the 1st half of the Knox Cathlic game. As long as we can have a good week of practice and come out with alot of intensity, then we are a hard group to deal with. Both sides of the ball are strong but I will say that our receivers do need to improve.

Thanks looking forward to the game. Should be a fun one for both teams. Last question, anything special in the concession stand? I like to support the band programs.

Thanks looking forward to the game. Should be a fun one for both teams. Last question, anything special in the concession stand? I like to support the band programs.

Dont know if it will be the same as last year but normally there is all the normal consession food plus chic-fil-a and smoothie king....but dont quote me on that. :D