Ooltewah-Cleveland

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst ref'd game ever.

Owls offense supposedly had 240 yds,#11 had biggest play all night on offense for a td.

Running back cant hold on to ball.(how many times does he have to fumble?)

Last time,i checked endzone was north and south,no points for running over sidelines,got to throw down field.

To much passing.

Owls D is awesome.,.but they are on the field to long.

Thank god for int for pick 6 and for punt return for td.

Owls are 3-0 for now.siegel is for real(3-0)

Bradley county is a monster this year.

Owls will make playoffs.

GO OOLTEWAH..LOOKING GOOD even though this game was sloppy.

Edited by FatSak

Offense is awful for the Owls and the Raiders!!!!!!!! The big V didnt impress me tonight but i can tell he s a stud!! Ooltewah s D coaches need someone to buy there dinner for the rest of the year after that display of great defensive coaching job against one the best QB s n the country......ref s were the worst i ve ever seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen in my life!!

Too much hype and attention on one player will bite you every time.

I have to say I think it's more than that. Looking at the stats and at the way the games have gone suggests more weaknesses than possible jealousy. The lack of produciotn across the board is a real issue.

Now to say the other defenses aren't using those articles and ESPN as motivation wouldn't be fair either. Voytik has a big target on his back from all that.

I have to say I think it's more than that. Looking at the stats and at the way the games have gone suggests more weaknesses than possible jealousy. The lack of produciotn across the board is a real issue.

Now to say the other defenses aren't using those articles and ESPN as motivation wouldn't be fair either. Voytik has a big target on his back from all that.

It's getting to a point that the entire comuunity is feeling sorry for this young man now. As said before it's not all on him and a team effort but try explaining that to the mass of uninformed morons that plague this area and see what response you get. :blink: "Daddy's fault" or "Daddy's Money" is at the top of their list and they could care less about his actual talent.

Edited by Coach J