Ooltewah-Cleveland

GOOSESDAD

It's getting to a point that the entire comuunity is feeling sorry for this young man now. As said before it's not all on him and a team effort but try explaining that to the mass of uninformed morons that plague this area and see what response you get. :blink: "Daddy's fault" or "Daddy's Money" is at the top of their list and they could care less about his actual talent.

I don't know that I feel "sorry" for the young man. Rather I think he is very good, and just having a rough time that he will have to work through.

"Daddys" always want the best for the kids, and I can't fault them for that. However sometimes their best intentions can create situations for the kids, that you would rather see them avoid. It is a fine line to tread.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Owls. Now other teams have to respect the running game. Team showed hey could dig deep after getting behind early and come back. Defense was very good holding Cleveland 6 for 25 for 61 yards passing.

Refs were very bad but it is what we have come to expect. 15 flags on owls and 19 for Clevland.

I will take Voytik on my team any day but the Owls showed you have to have a lot more than a good qb to beat them.

Have to clean up flags and turnovers.

I do not think anyone got hurt , thank goodness.

Voytik has a great arm. I got there early to watch him warm up. Like all HS QB's he has a lot to learn. There were several times his WR's were open but he waited to long to pull the trigger. Granted the Owls CB's and safty's have good speed and were able to close the gap before the ball got there. The Raiders receivers also seem to cut their routes short once he has to scramble. He would just heave the ball as far as he could which was twenty yards past his receiver. The play calling was also strange, run run pass punt. I thought he would come out slinging the ball to set up the run later. The little 10 yard sideline play was open all night the receivers dropped three of them though.

Good win Owls and as someone said earlier someone needs to give the defense coaches lunch. This is the best all around tackling team they have had since I started watching the Owls in 04. They also are very disciplined except for the stupid offsides penalties.