Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

Good Luck Vikings! I know that Tucker is an athlete and is probably doing well, but who else on the PC team is playing well at this point?

Garrett Hill is probly the second best on the team with his WR skills and he's one heck of a LB...Cannon Rhodes had 120yrds recieving last week and had some amazin catches...Andrew Mathis is someone who is having a great year on D and O...he's one heck of a WR...R.J. Brown is doin really well on the defensive line and is a animal but he jumps offsides from time to time...Taylor Dill also has some speed and is a great WR and has potential to be great...and finally Zach Grimes he's a pretty good WR and reads the ball well on D and usually plays against someones best WR because of his Cortland Finnegan like attitude at CB

Riverside will test PC to the max on Friday night. Thye are trhe one team that PC hasnt beating on their schedule. Riverside will have time of possesion bet you that. PC got deep in the redzone last year several times and Riverside D come up with big stops. I hope this years game isnt as ugly as last years I think PC had about 450 yds of offense and only scored once.

I hate it that we have to go back to DC for this game again. PC about has all their far away road games over. We play @ CA and WC to finish up the road schedule after this Friday . Glad that DC is only 30 mins. from the house. Vikings need to come out sharp this week . Last years team got their only regular season loss in DC last year. Not saying we will go undefeated but if we get beat here you dang sure cant go undefeated. Who wants it the most? Proof is in the Pudding!