Bearden vs Rhea Co.

utvolzfan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to back gridiron on this one. Don't know what Coach Fitzgerald ever did to you but it must be personal. Because all you have ever done is complain. Coach has moved on. You are the one who is miserable. As RC said he has been out in the open why he resigned from the beginning. You are the one hiding behind a name. You make us true Rhea County fans ashamed. Grow up! And by the way make that 3 screen names i guess.

I used to love reading this board, but I can't handle ballcfitzmurgeon's constant whining. It's ridiculous. I'm at the games and I support the boys.....it's going to take a while to get this thing turned around, but I think the staff we have now can do it.

I guess I am a lillte shocked that when I started this thread I was looking for a good football discussion about the game and what I've found is very little to do with specific players, x's and o's etc ...mostly just a few Rhea Co guys who are unhappy with the state of the program. Hey I understand that I'm actually a Karns grad so I know believe me. However, since we kickoff in 24 hrs can you explain what I can actually expect to see from Rhea Co....offensive and defensive schemes, key players to watch for etc. That's alot more fun than all the politics and all. Thanks..

I used to love reading this board, but I can't handle ballcfitzmurgeon's constant whining. It's ridiculous. I'm at the games and I support the boys.....it's going to take a while to get this thing turned around, but I think the staff we have now can do it.

This guy can not be this dumb.This staff does not have a clue.

I guess I am a lillte shocked that when I started this thread I was looking for a good football discussion about the game and what I've found is very little to do with specific players, x's and o's etc ...mostly just a few Rhea Co guys who are unhappy with the state of the program. Hey I understand that I'm actually a Karns grad so I know believe me. However, since we kickoff in 24 hrs can you explain what I can actually expect to see from Rhea Co....offensive and defensive schemes, key players to watch for etc. That's alot more fun than all the politics and all. Thanks..

utvolzfan sorry that is the way it is. If these posters would get behind the program that they say they love and get away from the idiotic finger pointing things can be better. I for one is sick and tired of the coach gashing. If you all are not man enough to go to the person then shut the h*** up.

As far as the team goes Rhea County has some good ball players from I've seen at the practice's and games. They are looking better each week and if they can put four quarters of ball together could be a pretty good team. Look forward to a physical game tonight for how long is up to the players. GO EAGLES!!