Franklin (2-1) vs. McGavock (0-2)

rebel4life94

Franklin (2-1) comes off a comfortable win over an overmatched Centennial team, while McGavock (0-2) is trying to rebound after a 48-7 thumping against Mt. Juliet. Franklin looks like a team with great potential but has failed to but offense and defense together on the same night and play solid for all four quarters. McGavock is struggling to do anything, especially on defense. Big game for both teams as FHS has Smyrna next week and if McGavock drops to 0-3 it could really hurt the team morale. Thoughts? Predictions?

Franklin (2-1) comes off a comfortable win over an overmatched Centennial team, while McGavock (0-2) is trying to rebound after a 48-7 thumping against Mt. Juliet. Franklin looks like a team with great potential but has failed to but offense and defense together on the same night and play solid for all four quarters. McGavock is struggling to do anything, especially on defense. Big game for both teams as FHS has Smyrna next week and if McGavock drops to 0-3 it could really hurt the team morale. Thoughts? Predictions?

FHS has Hillsboro between McGavock and Smyrna.

I don't know much about McGavock, but I see Franklin's team pulling togetehr finally and winning this one, hopefully big. I think their defense is starting to find themselves, and won't let up more than 10 points.

Hmmmm, isn't Franklin's QB Matt a card-carrying member of the "dandy dozen"? Who is recruiting him? Word on the vine is the Syracuse is making an offer, but I can't find anything backing that statement. Was there an offer, or did it get taken away after that performance last Friday? I'm guessing it's just something that was put out there to keep-up-with-the-Jones' across the road at BGA whose QB signed with Ole Miss.

Hmmmm, isn't Franklin's QB Matt a card-carrying member of the "dandy dozen"? Who is recruiting him? Word on the vine is the Syracuse is making an offer, but I can't find anything backing that statement. Was there an offer, or did it get taken away after that performance last Friday? I'm guessing it's just something that was put out there to keep-up-with-the-Jones' across the road at BGA whose QB signed with Ole Miss.

Yes he is a member of the dandy dozen and yes he is being recruited. Why would an offer be taken away after one bad game. Besides whoever you are, were you at the game? Are you blaming the whole offense mistakes on Matt? Who cares about "across the road"? and from what we watched Matt cant block the guys then throw and then catch the ball. It takes more guys doing good too!

This actually is a little bit strange. After reading this post I tried to find any information about the offer. On 247sports.com (a recruiting based website from Barton Simmons that's from the Nashville area) he isn't even listed as having an offer.

http://syracuse.247sports.com/Recruit/Offers/2012/Football

:popcorneater:

This actually is a little bit strange. After reading this post I tried to find any information about the offer. On 247sports.com (a recruiting based website from Barton Simmons that's from the Nashville area) he isn't even listed as having an offer.

http://syracuse.247sports.com/Recruit/Offers/2012/Football

:popcorneater:

I don't know what search engine you used, but:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentucky/football/recruiting/player-Matt-Kuivinen-117065

http://www.tennessean.com/interactive/article/99999999/INTERACTIVES/110803012/Dandy-Dozen-2011

Both of these sites say that he has been offered from Syracuse.