Randall Cobb

Randall Cobb just scored his first TD in the NFL on a pass from Aaron Rodgers. Congratulations to one of the greatest high school football players to come out of the state in recent history. I am sure there are some happy folks at Alcoa right now.

Yeah Man....I came on here just to say Congrats to all the Alcoa Faithful. My wife has some very close friends down there who are yelling their lungs out! Way to go Tornados

How he was not a Vol blows my mind, Fulmer always let in state talent slip through.

I heard Big Boy wanted to convert him to a DB. What a waste that would have been. Randal was too smart for that and went to a place were he is beloved. UK and Lexington will always be there for him. We may not win alot of football games but our loyalty is second to none!

Nice Job Randall and a great commercial for Alcoa and their program.

To the comments about Randall coming to UT, we played it wrong. Fulmer knew he wouldn't be a QB but refused to play the game with him. UK told him they would recruit him as a QB and let him try it out, but in their plan was to get a great athlete to SIGN and in the program, then convert him to the position that he helps the team the most. Fulmer's only problem was that he was too honest with RCobb.

Nice job Randall and Alcoa, you guys have put out a ton of great ball players. Good luck the rest of the year and for gold ball # whatever it is now in a row.......you guys have earned every one. If you don't think so, look up their YouTube training videos.

Don't you know he's glad he did not go to ut, with all the mess they have up there

I really want to comment on your idiotic statement, but there will be another time for that. As of right now I just want to say from a South Pittsburg Pirate it is awesome to see Cobb on the field. Congrats to Alcoa & I am sad he didnt end up at UT. That does not matter though. What matters is he was from Alcoa and that is enough for me. Way to represent Alcoa!