Powell @ Anderson Co.

Space3

No disrespect intended here but AC didnt have much defense last year, they just had an offense that kept them in the game. I dont think I would blame this years defense squarely on a new coach but I would expect him to make the changes needed to improve the defense. And while i am on a rant, since when is it so wrong for a player to go both ways? AC has alot of offense guys who need to play on defense. OK, now on to Halls.

.....agreed.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been brought to my attention that I might have tried to inflate the #22 stats from the Powell game. As if anyone cares. LOL. I watched my own personal game film for te 2nd and 3rd time (which was very hard to do by the way)LOL. Then looked at my post earlier in the thread and sure enough its wrong. The solo takles was a type-o, cause I knew he only had 1, on the oppisite side of the field on a good hustle play. I did get his assists wrong. He only had 3. The other 2 were different numbers. 1 knock down in the end zone on a 2pt conv. I also forgot he had 1 carry for -3 yards. Just wanted to clear that up. I wont mention any names or #s, because you never know how other people feel about that. Watching the tape again there was heart and hustle from the ussual guys. 2 of our rec. gave it everything they got all night. Our offensive line in the pass game was great all night. QB had time to throw. 2 defensive lineman played well all night, if they didnt make the play at the line of scrimmage they were hustling to make it up. Our big RB in what little running game we had. Other than that, we just got played right off the field. I still got faith, we can still do alot of good this year. I just hope we got the right attitude and this team will pull together and play as a unit.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!