CoachT going downhill?

jusboro

I've been on CoachT for a couple of years now, and I've noticed a very big decrease in the amount of posters/topics/activity that the site has had. It really concerns me since a year and a half ago, you barely could keep a topic on the first page of the forum. I don't know what's went wrong or if I missed something, but I believe that all of us need to get together to make this website what it used to be. A place that actually has posters from all teams where you can actually talk about games. If that means promote the site, then you should do that.

Thanks guys/ladies. Jusboro.

I have been watching and reading CoachT for a couple of years too, and living in a small town, I can tell you that Topix is getting all the attention lately. They have forums for anything and everything. It pains me to see this site going downhill but hopefully people like Butchie, Old Pirate, and The Ambassador can keep it alive. I have enjoyed their posts in the past. The other problem is that once proud programs are going through rough times now. Union City, Marion County, and Cascade just to name a few.

i must say, i havn't been around that much since i'm not around my home town anymore so its hard for me to post anything about them. but i do get on here and read occasionally, and to be honest the posting has defiantly gone down hill. Old region 6a used to go at it year around, now it appears that it is exhausted its self. and it seems most other regions are the same.