Franklin vs. Hilsboro

rebel4life94

Rebels look to build off a 38-0 thrashing of McGavock, while Hilsboro is coming off a lost to East Literature. Franklin is the heavy favorite, but may get caught looking ahead to Smyrna next week. Hilsboro has been on a steady decline in recent years. Predictions anyone?

Will not even be close! Rebels will win by 5 TDs or more. I just hate that you guys are getting all this extra practice for Smyrna because no way you are worried about Hillsboro. See you next week.

Will not even be close! Rebels will win by 5 TDs or more. I just hate that you guys are getting all this extra practice for Smyrna because no way you are worried about Hillsboro. See you next week.

All im going to say is Smyrna has had more competition to 'practice' against than Franklin. Hopefully your Bulldogs will learn more from their tough games and come prepared, who knows maybe you'll catch them unprepared.

Franklin should win this week, and building off getting ready for their next game, they better play at their level instead of playing at your opponents level.

I'm gonna make a pretty bold prediction here and say Franklin scores 50 for the second time this year, while pitching a shutout...assuming the backup defense keeps the goose egg on the board, and the backup offense continues to score

I will be pulling for the Burros but you are probably correct in your assessment . I think the Burros get on the board late.

Franklin wins 14-0, but it wasn't that close. Franklin's defense pitches another shutout, and while they did give up a couple long drives they did not give up anything once Hilsboro gt past midfield. Franklin's offense was the opposite, they seemed to struggle every time they got into opponent's territory. The real storyline was that Hilsboro had about 12 fans in the stands, pretty bad for a team that won state a few years ago. Franklin hosts Smyrna next week, should be a big test for the Rebels.