Forrest @ Cornersville

LovethoseRockets

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me about the spelling. Guess you are smarter than my smart phone. See that's the difference, every team shows up on Friday night intending to win. The great teams know how to win. Until you win a championship whether it be a district or state. Don't bother replying to my comments. Heck at least get past the first round of the playoffs!!!

Thanks, I guess I am smarter than your smartphone, then. Oh, and until you win a game, don't bother replying back to my comments.

Wow What a Game!!!!!

that it was....sure hated seeing that pick six with about 5 minutes to go but that's the way it goes at times. Fourth QB Cornersville has used this year and offense moved the ball well. Better luck next week and good luck to CH the rest of the way. Hope our defense tightens up a bit though.

Cornersville has a scrappy, quick team. They played with a lot of intensity. I'm glad we had a non-district game after the bye week to help get back up to speed. Great win Rockets! Focus on next week! Great to see you, Voice of Rockets! We've missed you! GO BIG BLUE!!

Oh yeah, #10 for the 'dawgs is the son of a Chapel Hill girl!

Edited by LovethoseRockets

Cornersville has a scrappy, quick team. They played with a lot of intensity. I'm glad we had a non-district game after the bye week to help get back up to speed. Great win Rockets! Focus on next week! Great to see you, Voice of Rockets! We've missed you! GO BIG BLUE!!

Oh yeah, #10 for the 'dawgs is the son of a Chapel Hill girl!

Just saw the stats on Forrest's website. Are they right? Looked like Cornersville was ahead in everything but the final score.