RIVERDALE @ HENDERSONVILLE

GREENMULE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville had me scared first half. We had a ton of missed tackles and we were getting killed on the returns. I think the names of the people that are amazing from HHS is priddy and tez Bryant? I may have got those wrong but they were getting us all night! Very talented two!

Luckily our offense showed up second half!

Great game both teams! Happy to see no injuries:)

Now I just wish Lamar was better.. I miss him out there!

The Warriors will have no problem showing up. The defense will dominate this game and the offense will take care of business. Riverdale scrimmaged Franklin a week before the season started and Franklin couldnt even score once. Hendersonville gave up 51 to them...It could be a long night for the Commandos...

GO WARRIORS!!!!

From the Hville view: You meant the offense would dominate, right? The defense got lit up by Hendersonville QB Brown and company. Brown goes 14 for 23 for 294 yards. Hville runs for 218 so over 500 yards total. Riverdale's offense is extremely talented, well coached and the best we've seen in several years but on defense you can't give up yards and points like that and win a state championship. This was a 2nd ranked 6A team playing an unranked 5A team. Hats off to Riverdale for winning the game but I am sure Aydelott can't be pleased with the defensive effort.

From the Hville view: You meant the offense would dominate, right? The defense got lit up by Hendersonville QB Brown and company. Brown goes 14 for 23 for 294 yards. Hville runs for 218 so over 500 yards total. Riverdale's offense is extremely talented, well coached and the best we've seen in several years but on defense you can't give up yards and points like that and win a state championship. This was a 2nd ranked 6A team playing an unranked 5A team. Hats off to Riverdale for winning the game but I am sure Aydelott can't be pleased with the defensive effort.

Mondo, Hendersonville scares me more than Mt Juliet. The schedule puts y'all in a nice position against the Wave.

Congratulations to Hendersonville on the moral victory.

Congratulations to Riverdale for getting by the trap game and getting away with a real victory.

The tackling was terible and the defensive backs keep cheating to support the run...some really good lessons to be learned from tonight. One really big lesson to be learned is to TRUST EACH OTHER on defense.

I thought #15 Ricardo Terry played maybe his best game ever for Riverdale. #44 Deante Glover had a big night on both sides of the ball...those were some pretty nifty moves he showed for a big guy.

I thought this was supposed to be a matchup of two big-time running teams? Together they threw the ball 54 times. Riverdale passed for almost 350 yards, and four touchdowns, while rolling up an amazing 670 yards of total offense.

Hendersonville is extremely well coached on offense. They set up some plays and really got the numbers in their favor on a lot of plays. The false start penalties shouldn't be happening at this point in the season.

Riverdale started the game very sluggish and then took their foot off the gas when they went up by four touchdowns. They did play two quarters of pretty good football.

The Warriors were still short the two starters in the defensive backfield and Hendersonville went after them. I was really surprisd last week when Siegel didn't try harder to exploit that.

This one is in the books. Time to get ready for Lavergne.

Edited by TDCman

This game was the wake up call this team needed and good time to get over the hump game for the season. Time to stop reading there own press clippings and realize they have to play every minute of every game. Cudo's to Hendersonville for giving us there best game. State runner up last year is no slouch. Terry, Davenport and Glover had outstanding games. Im sure this weeks practice will not be easy this week. Its time to work on the mistakes and get better. It doesnt get any easier from here. Go Warriors!!!

Edited by warrior82dad