East Ridge-Ooltewah

GOOSESDAD

Mistakes are killing us!

2 losses aren't that big as long as we take care of business the rest of the way.

Every game matters and as long as the boys know that.

We could wind up deep in the playoffs.

Good luck friday....to East Ridge,I seroiusly think the defense will absolutely dominate the pioneers,if they get past the 50 yd line,its because of something other than the defense.Don't know how many the offense will score but they might break the score board.just my opinion.

Edited by GOOSESDAD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toss up............not on the outcome just the score.

:mrgreen: Ooltewah will absolutely DOMINATE the pioneers on the defensive side of the ball.

:roflolk: On the offense is what concerns me.Sophmore back-up Binder(who is alot better physically and with a cannon for an arm),but hardly any game time action is the question mark.

:shock: Pitman is a BIG let down(no surprise to me)Mclain-#5 is twice the back that Pitman is.HINT-Mclain doesnt need to run inside.

If owls can get it going with back-up QB Ooltewah runs away with it..BUT if not:

Ooltewah 13-3....hope ol smith is the on the AM radio tonight calling the game.

Edited by bipbopzot

Binder should've had 3-4 passing tds tonight or more.

Binder is the man fo sho!!!!!!!!!! Still should ve put up alot more points on offense, defense is got it locked down as usual for the Owls!!!!! Whens the next home game???? Whoever did the schedule should be beat for this many away games in a row....

Edited by 2seamfastball

Good game for the Owls all around.They should have won and took care of business. DEFENSE was very good against the run.Er. had negative 8 rushing yards.They put constant pressure on the Qb- don't know how many sacks but there were many.Broodier did a good job for his first start.no interceptions .We expect good things from him.

Er. Is a very undisciplined team and feel they will loose many more games.Refs don't know what holding is in this county.Amazing the lack of calls.