(1A) AP POLL Sept. 19

tricklician

You sound like you have seen them play? Gordonsville should be ranked in the top 5. They WILL BE one of the last team's left standing.

I saw last years game and listened to them play FCS. I also looked at the stats etc from the TC game and Smith County game. I have paid attention to every game SP has had with GV since 1980. I have been to a lot of them including 1980, 1981, 1986, 1987, 2007 and last year. I agree they should be in the top 5 this year. I think the east is going to be tougher than people think with GV, Greenback and Coalfield.

Edited by rlh

The way I see it, trick plays and fake punts are part of the game.

Either way, SP was better last year.

I don't know if SP was better last year or not. I think this years team has a lot of potential. Sure trick plays are part of it but G.V. had a lot of fake punts in the play book last year and ran a bunch of them that game. Like I said, I listen to the games on the radio once in a while and the GV announcers give out a lot of info. :roflol:

I don't know if SP was better last year or not. I think this years team has a lot of potential. Sure trick plays are part of it but G.V. had a lot of fake punts in the play book last year and ran a bunch of them that game. Like I said, I listen to the games on the radio once in a while and the GV announcers give out a lot of info. :roflol:

I meant that SP was better than Gville last year.

And, what kind of info are you talking about?

I meant that SP was better than Gville last year.

And, what kind of info are you talking about?

OK. For some reason I thought you were talking about this years and last years SP teams.

Information: Like how many fake punt plays G.V. had in the play book.

Edited by rlh