Players from your school that made the NFL roster

ELDORADO

If you are talking all time, then you need to add a couple of others to the Powell list besides Lee Smith.

Lee's Dad, the late Daryle Smith, played for 8 years in the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Cowboys, Eagles, and Vikings, and then played in the CFL for a couple of years after his NFL career was over. Daryle played his college football at UT.

John Bruhin, Sr., who also played at UT after graduating from Powell, was a 4th round draft pick of the Tampa Bay Bucs, and was a starter with the Bucs for 4 years before moving on to the Eagles.

List of players drafted since 1988:

http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_NFL2005.htm

Not everyone on that list played, and there may be some undrafted guys that played in the NFL.

Some old school others I can think of:

Bob Johnson, Bradley Central, 1st player ever drafted by Cincinnati (1969 I think)

Doug Atkins, Humboldt

Bill Bates, Farragut

Eddie Brown, Marion County

Bob and Ed Cifers, DB

Tim Irwin ?? (Knoxville)

Herman Hickman, SH

If you are talking all time, then you need to add a couple of others to the Powell list besides Lee Smith.

Lee's Dad, the late Daryle Smith, played for 8 years in the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Cowboys, Eagles, and Vikings, and then played in the CFL for a couple of years after his NFL career was over. Daryle played his college football at UT.

John Bruhin, Sr., who also played at UT after graduating from Powell, was a 4th round draft pick of the Tampa Bay Bucs, and was a starter with the Bucs for 4 years before moving on to the Eagles.

Yes, all time. List the players from your Tennessee high school that have made the NFL roster and which NFL team it was.

I just thought it would be interesting to know. I know there are alot more than has been listed so far. Got to be.

From Dobyns-Bennett......

Ed Cifers / Washington Redskins

Bob Cifers / Pittsburg Steelers, Green Bay Packers

Denver Crawford / New York

Hal Miller / San Francisco 49ers

Mike Dulaney / Chicago Bears, Carolina Panthers

Teddy Gaines / San Francisco 49ers

Gerald Sensabaugh / Jacksonville Jaguars, Dallas Cowboys

Patrick Ghee / Seatle Seehawks, Washington Redskins

Daniel Kilgore / San Francisco 49ers