Halls - Anderson County

lostoledog

Well, maybe they dont have the players? Why does it always have to be coaching??? Halls has no talent, period. Just the truth.

Well that no talent sure played a good game against you guys last week. Actually was up for quite a while. Then we had the normal third and fourth quarter where our "coaches" don't know how to change the game plan. Your not from Halls therefore you cannot say Halls has no talent. Those of us here know the athletes and know what goes on here and it sure isn't because of lack of athletes. But thanks for your opinion. Good luck to you guys in the upcoming week and the rest of the season. Hope your team goes far and best of luck to the players.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to predict a score. Gee this is a game of chess not football. I am still embarrassed with the score at the first half of the last game. The Mavericks are much better then what they showed. There has to be an explanation. I hope someone has had a chance to review that film really good.

Anyways a Mav win and OR lose will really help in the playoff picture as OR gets ready to come to town.

Congratulations on the fans (12th Man as they Say in Seattle) staying the whole game in a losing cause!

Go Mavs! Your 12th Man is still the best in the land.

I am not going to predict a score. Gee this is a game of chess not football. I am still embarrassed with the score at the first half of the last game. The Mavericks are much better then what they showed. There has to be an explanation. I hope someone has had a chance to review that film really good.

Anyways a Mav win and OR lose will really help in the playoff picture as OR gets ready to come to town.

Congratulations on the fans (12th Man as they Say in Seattle) staying the whole game in a losing cause!

Actually texas A&M has the best 12th man in the land JP ;) lol

Actually, the Maryville game isn't a district game for OR and would only hurt their overall record, not their chances of getting into the playoffs that much if any.

Almost doesn't count for anything space...AC almost beat OR last year, but they didn't. OR is struggling right now without Zulliger. With Zulliger, it wouldn't have even been a ballgame.

I know, you was just putting halls down saying they dont have any talent.... If they dont have any talent then oak ridge must just have one kid with talent....Zulligar....lol

I know, you was just putting halls down saying they dont have any talent.... If they dont have any talent then oak ridge must just have one kid with talent....Zulligar....lol

And its not that he is overly talented...he is talented, but it isnt just that, it changes your whole gameplan as a team. We cant pass without him, and it took Rian Hall out of his starting cornerback position and put other kids in different postions which they were not used to. Kinda a cause and effect type thing. He is very important to this team(zulliger) and it also took Rian out of his main position which he is suited for RB. How good would yall have been without Tanner Williams last year? My point.

Edited by SweetScience