Single A Baseball

FlyingEagle86

You guys smell it over there? About to explode into the little BA aren't you? Got Gordonsville's best player last week. That football title will get a lot of the 2nd and 3rd teamers' interest at MJ, Wilson Central< and Lebanon. And for the girls, the same thing. Congrats on your win in Cookeville. Makes region 4 look real good with TC (2 titles in last 4 seasons), Gordonsville (semi), and you guys.

Who is it that friendship got from Gordosville? Is he a player?

You guys smell it over there? About to explode into the little BA aren't you? Got Gordonsville's best player last week. That football title will get a lot of the 2nd and 3rd teamers' interest at MJ, Wilson Central< and Lebanon. And for the girls, the same thing. Congrats on your win in Cookeville. Makes region 4 look real good with TC (2 titles in last 4 seasons), Gordonsville (semi), and you guys.

I don't know about smelling anything. We are just trying to offer a great education in a Christian environment, while playing a little ball on the side. I also don't believe that we are getting 2nd and 3rd teamers' from Central and Lebanon. We are getting kids that would be 1st teamer's at their schools. You are right Leather' about Region 4. It is getting tougher and tougher each year.

I don't know about smelling anything. We are just trying to offer a great education in a Christian environment, while playing a little ball on the side. I also don't believe that we are getting 2nd and 3rd teamers' from Central and Lebanon. We are getting kids that would be 1st teamer's at their schools. You are right Leather' about Region 4. It is getting tougher and tougher each year.

"I also don't believe that we are getting 2nd and 3rd teamers' from Central and Lebanon. We are getting kids that would be 1st teamer's at their schools."

Exactly! And hey my brother, yall not letting them all in there because they wanna be better Christians :)

Can you hit? Check

Can you run? Check

Can you tackle? Check

Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Check

You a Commander!

Can you hit? Nope

Can you run? Nope

Can you tackle? Nope

Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Nope

um.......Lebanon has room.

Love picking at you. Email me a picture of ring design. McNeal probably getting one like ICE CUBE '90 with PIMP in diamonds and the 3-fingered holes like brass knuckles. :)

• Upvote 1

"I also don't believe that we are getting 2nd and 3rd teamers' from Central and Lebanon. We are getting kids that would be 1st teamer's at their schools."

Exactly! And hey my brother, yall not letting them all in there because they wanna be better Christians :)

Can you hit? Check

Can you run? Check

Can you tackle? Check

Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Check

You a Commander!

Can you hit? Nope

Can you run? Nope

Can you tackle? Nope

Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Nope

um.......Lebanon has room.

Love picking at you. Email me a picture of ring design. McNeal probably getting one like ICE CUBE '90 with PIMP in diamonds and the 3-fingered holes like brass knuckles. :)

:roflol:

Who is the kid from gordonsville? I heard he was pretty good and also was extremely fast! Did he transfer too friendship?

Hunter Watts. Had some issues with our school board so he moved. He is an extremely good ball player, and can help them nearly anywhere on the field. His best position is by far the outfield though.He can hit very well and runs the bases even better.

Who is the kid from gordonsville? I heard he was pretty good and also was extremely fast! Did he transfer too friendship?

He did transfer. He is a pretty good ball player, I remember last year that it was pretty hard for us to get him out. I don't think he has much power or anything, but he gets solid base hits and steals his way around the basepaths.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I got beat by an outstanding pitcher. I hope ya'll we get put on the same side of the bracket this year. Then one of us has to beat each other twice. I have played on the team the last 4 years and I think this years team will be the best team they have had since the 2007 State Championship team.

Could be a case of "careful what you wish for",losing in the championship is not as good as winning,but waaayy better than being eliminated early.I'm not saying Riverside wins state just yet,but if(as in the past)they and FCS are the best,why not play it down to the last two?Nobody has had much luck beating the Panthers once so why wish for your former teammates to have to do it twice?