Single A Baseball

FlyingEagle86

union city is gonna win 1a cuz they are the stuff cristian couger, luke chunk searcy, drew cooley emo and the ginger bread man him self clay treece will win state and leave stevan gant in the dust

Brings to mind a quote from Granny Hawkins(Outlaw Josie Wales)"I say that big talk's worth doodly-squat". <_<

Edited by tradertwo

union city is gonna win 1a cuz they are the stuff cristian couger, luke chunk searcy, drew cooley emo and the ginger bread man him self clay treece will win state and leave stevan gant in the dust

what an embarrasment you are to fans of Union City and to your parents as well///stay off the T please///by the way do you or did you ever play any baseball beyond coach pitch

• 3 weeks later...

"I also don't believe that we are getting 2nd and 3rd teamers' from Central and Lebanon. We are getting kids that would be 1st teamer's at their schools."

Exactly! And hey my brother, yall not letting them all in there because they wanna be better Christians :)

Can you hit? Check

Can you run? Check

Can you tackle? Check

Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Check

You a Commander!

Can you hit? Nope

Can you run? Nope

Can you tackle? Nope

Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Nope

um.......Lebanon has room.

Love picking at you. Email me a picture of ring design. McNeal probably getting one like ICE CUBE '90 with PIMP in diamonds and the 3-fingered holes like brass knuckles. :)

I love how the "sally league" single A teams fight with each other on this board. It's hilarious....... it's like watching midget wrestling. with the exception of a few players, this league is a notch above P.E.

this line says it all.... Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Check ..... 88 ? funny.....

Edited by indexspace

I love how the "sally league" single A teams fight with each other on this board. It's hilarious....... it's like watching midget wrestling. with the exception of a few players, this league is a notch above P.E.

this line says it all.... Can you deal up a 88 mph heater? Check ..... 88 ? funny.....

It's funny that you say that when the players from friendship play summerball with your great "AAA" players. So does this mean that AAA is also "Sally Leaugue" or that we're just as good as your AAA players? It's gotta be one of the two

It's funny that you say that when the players from friendship play summerball with your great "AAA" players. So does this mean that AAA is also "Sally Leaugue" or that we're just as good as your AAA players? It's gotta be one of the two

it's also funny how riverside can beat "AAA" teams so whats that tell u about 'sally league"?

Friendship will be back in it and is the favorite in my mind. I was a senior on the team last year and I'm sure I am the one being referred to as the DH, I was only the DH for maybe three games. I played a position most games even though my labrum was torn and I pitched in a few as well. The pitcher you are referring to only pitched in maybe three or four games because he got hurt early in the year and was pretty much out the rest of the year. Losing the center fielder will be the biggest loss, he was the only healthy one of us three. Friendship also returns a player that missed last year due to Tommy John, he was all state his freshman year where he went 14-1. He also shut down Riverside his eighth grade year in the state tournament when we took them to extra innings. He is a very talented player and he will be dominant if he is healthy. If the underclassmen, who are now upperclassmen, can pitch like they did in the state tournament last year then this team will be hard to handle. Riverside has one great player with a bunch of average players. Friendship is a team full of very good high school baseball players at any level, much less Single A.

i think Riverside will come out with another ring this year,i play for riverside,but i do have to say it will be tough because we lost our whole outfield pretty much except kj barham,but we still have our strong pitching and our hitting,but Friendship had to be the hardest team we played in the state tournament and i predict it'll be both of us back in the championship and it'll be a good close game again.

That's your opinion, we all have our own. Friendship will have a better all around team then Riverside, if they are put on the same side of the bracket then I give the edge to Friendship cause Riverside will have to beat them multiple times and I don't think that will happen. Riverside has one dominant player and yes he is going to Vandy so he is pretty good, but Vandy has also showed interest in the player who sat out last year for Friendship if that tells you anything about his talent level.

thats funny because we've beat yall 2 years in a row in the state tournament and riverside has a great all aaround team not just one player,i hope yall get on the same sde too so that riverside can prove who will win multiple times!! and we played yall 2 days in a row in 2010 state tournament and who won both games? thats right RIVERSIDE!!!

Edited by panthersfan20

thats funny because we've beat yall 2 years in a row in the state tournament and riverside has a great all aaround team not just one player,i hope yall get on the same sde too so that riverside can prove who will win multiple times

and we played yall twice in the 2010 state tournament 2 days ina row and who won? oh yeah RIVERSIDE!!!

I am referring to the "A" divison as a whole, not one particular school. There are good players at the A ball level just like there are bad players at the AAA level. As far as summerball, apples and oranges......

But what does seem odd to me is how FC supporters, are quick to defend, to the bitter end and it always seems that no matter who is posting on this board it's always a FC supporter and anyone else.

Honestly, I know of 3 FC players that would/could start on any AAA team, but I also know 20 AAA players that would/could start on any A team.

For years and years parents have been moving players to FC for an alternative to the larger schools in the area. how many kis on FC roster live in Lebanon?

Edited by indexspace

it's also funny how riverside can beat "AAA" teams so whats that tell u about 'sally league"?

panthersfan20 please give an example of when an A team beat a AAA team? I'm refering to good A teams like yours...... beating a Farrugat, Mount Juliet, Houston, Arlington

I stand corrected, you have beaten some good teams, Houston, Bartlett.....

Edited by indexspace