BIG 8 Week 6

Fitness4life

Sullivan Central @ Dobyns-Bennett

Sullivan South @ Science Hill

Daniel Boone @ Tennessee High

David Crockett @ Volunteer

The Castle might be the best place to watch a game this week in the Big 8,a tossup game for sure.I'll go with TH in a very close game.South has turned into the luckest team in the Big 8,it will need a Texas size {Rabbit's foot} to do it this week,still a very possible victory for South.I'll go with SH in a close one.Crockett will need two of those rabbit's feet,and I'll go with Volunteer .Central's best shot will come in a few weeks at Crockett,but I will be at J Fred this week to watch the Tribe and a player that I wish would have been on the home side.

The Castle might be the best place to watch a game this week in the Big 8,a tossup game for sure.I'll go with TH in a very close game.South has turned into the luckest team in the Big 8,it will need a Texas size {Rabbit's foot} to do it this week,still a very possible victory for South.I'll go with SH in a close one.Crockett will need two of those rabbit's feet,and I'll go with Volunteer .Central's best shot will come in a few weeks at Crockett,but I will be at J Fred this week to watch the Tribe and a player that I wish would have been on the home side.

DB 56 Central 0

THS 31 Daniel Boone 27

Science Hill 20 South 14

Volunteer 63 David Crockett 42

Batman, why so greedy? You've already got a starting QB and RB that should be going to Central. Count your blessings!!!

D-B by 55 - Good game for D-B's 3rd and 4th stringers do get some varsity experience.

SH by 17 - The Hill seems to be improving every week. I don't think it will be that close. But, I am sure emotions will still be running high on the Rebels side.

TH by 3 - Tough call, TH wins because they are at home.

VHS by 1 - Another toss-up, I'm going with VHS because of home field advantage. No other reason.

Batman, why so greedy? You've already got a starting QB and RB that should be going to Central. Count your blessings!!!

Another top-notch defensive player would have been much appreciated.Plus,having another one of my in-laws playing for the Tribe would have been much better for the last three years.Nothing wrong with a little greed.

DB by whatever, time to clean house at Central again if anyone wants the job.

SH will get the win, but I'll only give it to them by 14

Volunteer should beat Crockett by at least 3 TD's

Boone by 7, good memories of the last time Boone visited the Castle in 2009. Should be a great game.

DB---------56-----Central----0

SH---------35-----South------17

Boone------24-----TH---------21

Volunteer--21-----Crockett---14

GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!