Smyrna vs Franklin (video highlights)

WilcoTNSports

For those interested, I've finished uploading the video to my YouTube site that I put together from the Smyrna vs Franklin football game this past Friday night.

First Half Highlights

Second Half & Overtime Highlights

The game was recorded (and uploaded) in high definition so you can adjust the playback quality to 720p or 1080p if you prefer a better quality.

Enjoy! :)

For those interested, I've finished uploading the video to my YouTube site that I put together from the Smyrna vs Franklin football game this past Friday night.

First Half Highlights

Second Half & Overtime Highlights

The game was recorded (and uploaded) in high definition so you can adjust the playback quality to 720p or 1080p if you prefer a better quality.

Enjoy! :)

Great job as always. Excellent equipment and editing.

Question...I stopped at the 2:37 mark of the "Second half/Overtime" piece. On the fence in front of the Franklin grandstands are two signs. One says "Beat the Bulldogs." What does the other one say?

Great job as always. Excellent equipment and editing.

Question...I stopped at the 2:37 mark of the "Second half/Overtime" piece. On the fence in front of the Franklin grandstands are two signs. One says "Beat the Bulldogs." What does the other one say?

It says "huk yeah for homecoming" as in combination of he(( and fu *$ = "huk."

Typical Franklin classless behavior that the administration turns a blind eye to and says doesnt exist. Worst behaved school in the county by far...well, not by too far. Several others are right in line with them.

Good find.

It says "huk yeah for homecoming" as in combination of he(( and fu *$ = "huk."

Typical Franklin classless behavior that the administration turns a blind eye to and says doesnt exist. Worst behaved school in the county by far...well, not by too far. Several others are right in line with them.

Good find.

Wow, you must have been beaten up by a Franklin kid. Oh wait, you play for CHS, you've been beaten up by them 15 times.

The sign actually said heck yeah for homecoming. The way that the sign got blown over at the top did make it look conspicuous, but the word combo is something of your own imagination. Get over the Franklin insecurities, no one likes a whiner.

Wow, you must have been beaten up by a Franklin kid. Oh wait, you play for CHS, you've been beaten up by them 15 times.

The sign actually said heck yeah for homecoming. The way that the sign got blown over at the top did make it look conspicuous, but the word combo is something of your own imagination. Get over the Franklin insecurities, no one likes a whiner.

I have never been beaten by Franklin. I am not a player for CHS. I am a team player in supporting them. Franklin was the homecoming game for my high school and we never lost.

The wind blew it over?? Thats too funny and too stupid to believe. To be that dumb and blind, you are qualified to be an administrator at Franklin. Huk, maybe you are.

I have never been beaten by Franklin. I am not a player for CHS. I am a team player in supporting them. Franklin was the homecoming game for my high school and we never lost.

The wind blew it over?? Thats too funny and too stupid to believe. To be that dumb and blind, you are qualified to be an administrator at Franklin. Huk, maybe you are.

It said Heck yeah for homecoming. Stop making stuff up.

The wind blew it over?? Thats too funny and too stupid

to believe. To be that dumb and blind, you are qualified to be an administrator at Franklin. Huk, maybe you are.

I was at the game, it said heck yeah for homecoming, good try though. Franklin is th worst behaved school in the district? maybe you should check the amount of suspensions and ALC sentences handed out at CHS every year. What high school did you play for? Because i can't remember any out-of-district team (which it must of been, since the game was played at your place every year for homecoming) beating Franklin repeatedly?

It said Heck yeah for homecoming. Stop making stuff up.

Don't you need to be out making another poop slide for your girls to go down? I am making that up? Nope. Franklin HS is a disgrace to the community and all the administration can do is lie and cover it up. The Franklin Cotillion really represents the community well. The parents and boyfriends should be so proud. Innoculations for staph anyone?

I was at the game, it said heck yeah for homecoming, good try though. Franklin is th worst behaved school in the district? maybe you should check the amount of suspensions and ALC sentences handed out at CHS every year. What high school did you play for? Because i can't remember any out-of-district team (which it must of been, since the game was played at your place every year for homecoming) beating Franklin repeatedly?

I went to a private and Franklin never had a prayer beating us. From what I understand, Centennial tackles their problems head on, not hiding them. Franklin HS is a disgrace. When the Centennial student section charges the field at the end of the game to go to the visitors side and cuss and shoot birds, then you might be able to say Centennial is worse than Franklin. Until them, you probably should stop defending horrible, classless behavior. Charge the field to celebrate a win with your team, but to go to the other side to behave so crassly is pathetic. Franklin High School is out of control. I believe the NCAA calls it a lack of instituitional control. The inmates are running the prison at dear old FHS.

I went to a private and Franklin never had a prayer beating us. From what I understand, Centennial tackles their problems head on, not hiding them. Franklin HS is a disgrace. When the Centennial student section charges the field at the end of the game to go to the visitors side and cuss and shoot birds, then you might be able to say Centennial is worse than Franklin. Until them, you probably should stop defending horrible, classless behavior. Charge the field to celebrate a win with your team, but to go to the other side to behave so crassly is pathetic. Franklin High School is out of control. I believe the NCAA calls it a lack of instituitional control. The inmates are running the prison at dear old FHS.

You have just lost all credibilty on these boards by admitting that you went to a private school.

And the actions of a few individuals (especially outside of the school) should represent parenting more than FHS administration.

I didnt know centenial knew how to tackle. :roflol:

• Upvote 1