Smyrna vs Franklin (video highlights)

WilcoTNSports

You have just lost all credibilty on these boards by admitting that you went to a private school.

And the actions of a few individuals (especially outside of the school) should represent parenting more than FHS administration.

Who is represented by the actions of the entire student section, storming the field to charge across it to the visitors side to cuss, taunt, and shoot birds too? I was there for that one. 400 Franklin students, not celebrating their victory at mid field, but showing the worst case of sportsmanship I have ever witnessed on a football field. So the parents of 400-500 students are represented? Or is it an out of control school, that like you tries to ignore the problem and shoot the messenger? How long have you been on the FHS payroll? Those students represent you as well. Nice job.

Lack of instituitional control = Franklin High School. Your students taunt and berate visitors and they poo and pee on each other. That place is more of a zoo than a school, and everyone keeps trying to hide the problems instead of just dealing with it. Throw in the racism of the "rebels" and you have a very embarrassing school, existing in an good old boy town where such behaviors are condoned instead of condemned.

I went to a private and Franklin never had a prayer beating us. From what I understand, Centennial tackles their problems head on, not hiding them. Franklin HS is a disgrace. When the Centennial student section charges the field at the end of the game to go to the visitors side and cuss and shoot birds, then you might be able to say Centennial is worse than Franklin. Until them, you probably

should stop defending horrible, classless behavior. Charge the field to celebrate a win with your team, but to go to the other side to behave so crassly is pathetic. Franklin High School is out of control. I believe the NCAA calls it a lack of instituitional control. The inmates are running the prison at dear old FHS.

Which high school? And if you went there why are you sp concerned with fhs and CHS now? The reason you will never see centennial fans rush the field against Franklin is because you have to actually WIN the game to do that. So we really don't know what CHS fans would do in case of a win. You are clearly either a CHS fan or player who is extremely jealous of Franklin and has something against the administration there. Until you can tell us what high school you played for and explain why you are now a cougar fan and has something against FHS this is what everyone on here is gonna believe

Which high school? And if you went there why are you sp concerned with fhs and CHS now? The reason you will never see centennial fans rush the field against Franklin is because you have to actually WIN the game to do that. So we really don't know what CHS fans would do in case of a win. You are clearly either a CHS fan or player who is extremely jealous of Franklin and has something against the administration there. Until you can tell us what high school you played for and explain why you are now a cougar fan and has something against FHS this is what everyone on here is gonna believe

I dont need to tell what school I played for, thats just a dumb argument on your part. You need to get your head out your backside and help clean up an embarrassment to the entire county. This isnt about winning or losing, its about behavior that is unacceptable in any other community, except, apparently Grassland. Keep enabling the behavior and entitling the kids...great job. That is what i have against FHS and any right and civic minded adult would too. FHS is a zoo and the community is either blissfully ignorant of it, or intentionally ignoring it.

Who is represented by the actions of the entire student section, storming the field to charge across it to the visitors side to cuss, taunt, and shoot birds too? I was there for that one. 400 Franklin students, not celebrating their victory at mid field, but showing the worst case of sportsmanship I have ever witnessed on a football field. So the parents of 400-500 students are represented? Or is it an out of control school, that like you tries to ignore the problem and shoot the messenger? How long have you been on the FHS payroll? Those students represent you as well. Nice job.

Lack of instituitional control = Franklin High School. Your students taunt and berate visitors and they poo and pee on each other. That place is more of a zoo than a school, and everyone keeps trying to hide the problems instead of just dealing with it. Throw in the racism of the "rebels" and you have a very embarrassing school, existing in an good old boy town where such behaviors are condoned instead of condemned.

400 out of 1800+ kids is about 20%, and 400 is actually pushing it for the amount of students that stormed the field. 20% is still too many kids doing that stuff, but it's not a lot. Wht about the 80% that weren't involved in that stuff? I don't think parents or the school should be blamed exclusively. There are lots of good kids at Franklin, more than there are bad. Don't lump in everyone with that group. I know that's how it goes sometimes, but outside of the kids that were being disrespectful at that game, most of them are good kids. The kids involved in that are the same ones involved in the incident with the slip n slide. I am embarassed by what they did, but don't label the whole school a zoo, when most of the kids are doing the right things.

400 out of 1800+ kids is about 20%, and 400 is actually pushing it for the amount of students that stormed the field. 20% is still too many kids doing that stuff, but it's not a lot. Wht about the 80% that weren't involved in that stuff? I don't think parents or the school should be blamed exclusively. There are lots of good kids at Franklin, more than there are bad. Don't lump in everyone with that group. I know that's how it goes sometimes, but outside of the kids that were being disrespectful at that game, most of them are good kids. The kids involved in that are the same ones involved in the incident with the slip n slide. I am embarassed by what they did, but don't label the whole school a zoo, when most of the kids are doing the right things.

I appreciate your response and I know schools have the majority of their kids doing the right thing. But when you have 400 kids who are doing the wrong thing, you have a major problem. My assumption has always been it good kids getting caught up and doing the wrong thing. But when you have that many good kids doing the wrong thing, you have an instituitional problem that in this case looks to be condoned or ignored by both school and community.

On top of the post game bahavior, you have the smoke bombing and water ballooning of CHS students by FHS students that we have all heard about. We have the FHS student who threw paint on a couple of dozen CHS students that we all heard about, and then you have the slip and slide poo behavior that we have all heard about. Heck, thats just the stuff that is common public knowledge. There is no way at all that those are the only problems at Franklin. Added all together and you get a zoo. Plain and simple. Franklin HS is currently an embarrassment to the community.

I'll get off my soapbox. Lets get back to football. And yes, Franklin beat Centennial, lol. This wasnt about the W/L column, it was about ongoing classless and out of control behavior of a school that should know better and act it.

I appreciate your response and I know schools have the majority of their kids doing the right thing. But when you have 400 kids who are doing the wrong thing, you have a major problem. My assumption has always been it good kids getting caught up and doing the wrong thing. But when you have that many good kids doing the wrong thing, you have an instituitional problem that in this case looks to be condoned or ignored by both school and community.

On top of the post game bahavior, you have the smoke bombing and water ballooning of CHS students by FHS students that we have all heard about. We have the FHS student who threw paint on a couple of dozen CHS students that we all heard about, and then you have the slip and slide poo behavior that we have all heard about. Heck, thats just the stuff that is common public knowledge. There is no way at all that those are the only problems at Franklin. Added all together and you get a zoo. Plain and simple. Franklin HS is currently an embarrassment to the community.

I'll get off my soapbox. Lets get back to football. And yes, Franklin beat Centennial, lol. This wasnt about the W/L column, it was about ongoing classless and out of control behavior of a school that should know better and act it.

:shock:

He is clearly TACO aka Eubanks

• Upvote 1

Don't you need to be out making another poop slide for your girls to go down? I am making that up? Nope. Franklin HS is a disgrace to the community and all the administration can do is lie and cover it up. The Franklin Cotillion really represents the community well. The parents and boyfriends should be so proud. Innoculations for staph anyone?

There was no poop on the slide. SO yes, you are making that up. And the FGC is not affiliated with the high school. So again, youre making things up. You're living in your own little fantasy land aren't you?

There is no way that there were 400 kids storming the field. Let's do the math. FHS band has between 150-170 kids. They fill up the bleachers to the top at roughly the same amount of space in the bleachers alotted to the students, probably a bit more. The student section takes up between 1/2 and 3/4 of their section with other fans filling the rest. Granted, the band isn't as squished together, but I would still say that there are more in the band section than the student section. How can you get 400 out of that space? I would be willing to bet that there are no more students in the student section than in the band (As you know, Franklin has a large band). That means that the number you presented would be cut in half plus some more leaving us with about 10% of the student body if that. You also have to consider the kids in the endzones, but most of them are middle schoolers with freshmen and maybe sophomores sprinkled in. So you're using maybe 10% of the student body that did the stuff before the game, after the game, and at that silly FGC thing that isn't technically affiliated with the school. What about the other 90% of the student body? There is that bunch in every school. I am certainly embarrassed by these kids, but they don't represent the whole student body. UP until the whole uniform ordeal, Centennial was one of the worst behaved schools in the county. Gang violence at school? Pushing a kid down the stairs? Seriously? How about the kids from Indy that came and spray painted the FHS football field a couple years ago? The Ravenwood kids that allegedly raped that girl back in '08? THEY ARE AT EVERY SCHOOL. Stop making Franklin sound like the only ones.

• Upvote 1